Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep holding to that dream flogo. We are playing finals again, while again you guys are eating pizza in lygon in september. losing to Port was an aberration but also in part due to winning 9 straight, we were exhausted. I know you find it hard to fathom due to the pensioner age of your list but young teams like mine, can take a few finals losses before they click.

We will click this year M'lady.

Bay terms NOT welcome here.

Read the OP's rules in this thread!

Some rules still apply ... no personal abuse beyond obvious humour, nothing slanderous. Rip into each other's teams, players ... you get the drift.

Keep holding to that dream flogo. We are playing finals again, while again you guys are eating pizza in lygon in september. losing to Port was an aberration but also in part due to winning 9 straight, we were exhausted. I know you find it hard to fathom due to the pensioner age of your list but young teams like mine, can take a few finals losses before they click.

We will click this year M'lady.

Have the last 35 years been a aberration as well. FMD! :rolleyes:

Games won since that day.
Richmond 20
Carlton 10

Coaches sacked since that day.
Richmond 0
Carlton 1

Finals won since that day
Richmond 0
Carlton 0

2015 Memberships
Richmond 70,000
Carlton 47,000

Enjoying the spoils of winning that final?

Well you can win as many home and away games as you want pointless really if you can't win in september, we didn't even finish in the 8 and STILL won a final, how'd ya like those apples ?

Ha bloody ha

Carlton are pretty cute, using that 2013 finals loss against us. I'll admit, you might have us there. but Nek minnut they're bottom 4 and we'll be in finals. But look on the upside, you'll get a nice draft pick this year. Too bad you'll probably waste it on a spud like daisy and try and recruit to cover your woes. Either that, or, develop them poorly and they'll end up like the rest of your top 10 picks running around your crappy team, which is like half your team.
Like Shaun Hampson

#thanksfor28

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well you can win as many home and away games as you want pointless really if you can't win in september, we didn't even finish in the 8 and STILL won a final, how'd ya like those apples ?

Ha bloody ha

They were eliminated by 'NINTH' esky!

smiley-laughing025.gif
smiley-laughing025.gif
smiley-laughing025.gif

1oabrp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back