Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep holding to that dream flogo. We are playing finals again, while again you guys are eating pizza in lygon in september. losing to Port was an aberration but also in part due to winning 9 straight, we were exhausted. I know you find it hard to fathom due to the pensioner age of your list but young teams like mine, can take a few finals losses before they click.

We will click this year M'lady.

Oh a young team like 'yours' can take a few loses then click. Sure.

That sounds like something you can come back and say when your current team has actually won a final! Or at the very least been competitive when it counts. It's always the same old story with your mob, when it actually matters, you'll fall to pieces. This year will be no different I'm sure. :p

Just save everyone some time and effort and finish ninth again!

So who do you plan to get smashed by this year? Only 15 teams/years to go and it may very well be all yours in 2030!

On current form, still better odds than Carlton.

Remember this game .............

How did that go for you! :D

yellowandbleak.jpg

#bestbannerever

We've done better
571035-40c9f112-e34c-11e3-9054-714a6f76e9d4.jpg

I haven't had much time for banner jokes since the geniuses down at Windy Hill put this beauty together...

AlAYeHMCAAMjpJx.png

I think we can all agree it will never be topped...right Doss?

I haven't had much time for banner jokes since the geniuses down at Windy Hill put this beauty together...

View attachment 150138

I think we can all agree it will never be topped...right Doss?
I was hoping that in the true spirit of sympathy for Essendon, Carlton might do one and call themselves the Bleurs. Or Blurs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was hoping that in the true spirit of sympathy for Essendon, Carlton might do one and call themselves the Bleurs. Or Blurs.

Can you guys hurry and and sack Hird? The Blues need to form their new Dream Team

#Hird4Blues

Hey, MEB, I spray my pubes yellow and black. Do you go for the blue rinse?
More like an homage to Mil Hanna :p
From our banter thread, thought you blue boys/girls could do with a laugh and it was worthy to post it here. Mrs MEB you are a genuine pleasure to banter with and welcome anytime. (my missus lost it and laughed like an idiot for ages when I showed her, cheers) :D

From our banter thread, thought you blue boys/girls could do with a laugh and it was worthy to post it here. Mrs MEB you are a genuine pleasure to banter with and welcome anytime. (my missus lost it and laughed like an idiot for ages when I showed her, cheers) :D
Snitches get stitches mate! :oops::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back