Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nor is Heppell. Apologies for thinking this was the thread of truth, fairness and honesty. In the spirit of truth, fairness and honesty it'd be grouse if you'd go back and correct the insinuation that Heppell is soft. Thanks.
You are the only one who has mentioned Heppell and soft in the same post, are you asking me to correct you?

Consider it done, for the second time.

You are welcome.

What a sad time when the 2 most successful clubs argue over the last final won.

We have both lost our way flags is where it's at

Apparently work still required to make Waite a better footballer. Another example of poor player development.

In his last 5 years with us, Waite went goalless 12 times in 69 games. That's 2 in 3 with the Roos. s**t first week, beat up on the hapless Lions prompting North to sing his praises and everybody to have a laugh at Carlton, then goes missing against a good opponent again.

But sure ... Carlton don't know what they are talking about when they exercise caution with age, injury and consistency.

Apparently our low crowd yesterday was purely because of our low membership base and our club, and had zero to do with anybody boycotting the Essendon game. I maintain it is an element of form and being disillusioned with the supplements scandal. We attended against Richmond, and I'm sure we will get more to the Pies game even if we are 0-4.

I reckon too many people these days (particularly on a site like this) forget that footy's just a game and that, really, at the end of the day, it should be laughed at more than anything.

You have to get a laugh out of it.

Anyway, I had fun here over the past week (as I did prior to last week, too) and I'll gladly come back again soon to bore you all with my unique injections of low quality banter and general jabbery.

You've done it now. No you haven't. I think he's one of those 'post whores'.
Correct.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon too many people these days (particularly on a site like this) forget that footy's just a game and that, really, at the end of the day, it should be laughed at more than anything.

Anyway, I had fun here over the past week (as I did prior to last week, too) and I'll gladly come back again soon to bore you all with my unique injections of low quality banter and general jabbery.

Correct.
I need to start being more of a post whore... you've only been here for 4 years and you are way past my efforts...

I need to start being more of a post whore... you've only been here for 4 years and you are way past my efforts...
Being a mod and then a super can do scary things for post counts.

I'm not especially proud of it.

Correct.

Great post.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back