Media 2015 BFFL DRAFT IS NOW OPEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 4, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Newcastle Jets
Boys keep an eye out for any comments made in the commentary box on our league page on the UF site. We have noticed some minor issues that can't be fixed properly. Eg swans fan has pick 70. But his squad size is only allowing us to allocate 42 spaces. So I may need to delist everitt for him so he can take his pick. This will mean you CANT draft everitt in. Swans fan will then take him from the FA list post draft.

If somone notices a similar issue which they might (sides that have exchanged picks will noticed their squad size is wrong) let us know. We will have to find a solution on the go. Eg if someone notices they are missing pick 50 then he may have to make a manual selection here before the next pick. Then we will make a note so no one drafts him.

Lol head * of a site.

Sep 4, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Newcastle Jets
Sorry boys I delayed it to 9:30 to sort out the pick issues. I've figured out how to do it so all is fine and all squads are at 43 with the correct picks. As it was some squads were 41 or 44

I felt I had to find a way to fix it as it was not fair for nancy boys to lose pick 51 and pick 67 and sort it post draft and LWS with pick 70 as they still could draft a decent player

So no more delays, 9:30 its under way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back