Media 2015 BFFL DRAFT IS NOW OPEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the majority comfortable with the clo moving? It is really only Bffl, how lon do we want, I have bowls till tonight, if you want it changed Zim can do it a he has the passwords still

Is the majority comfortable with the clo moving? It is really only Bffl, how lon do we want, I have bowls till tonight, if you want it changed Zim can do it a he has the passwords still
Draft time has been dropped to 9 hours, it is the last few picks and i think we need to get this done with as few NAb games done as possible.

Also seriously just set a pre draft ranking, there are only like 10 picks left right?

Draft time has been dropped to 9 hours, it is the last few picks and i think we need to get this done with as few NAb games done as possible.

Also seriously just set a pre draft ranking, there are only like 10 picks left right?
19 by my count.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bffl and Reardo will have consecutive picks for a few rounds, perhaps organise to be online at the same time and smash through them IMO.

fightingfury_88 has a pick inbetween, so if you could set up 4 ranks and auto pick it we can fly through this so I can delist waters asap lol

Last season it was unlimited. Im happy to go with 5 but i also believe me swapping waters should not be taken from my 5 considering he retired 2 days into the draft plus last season was a limit of "200"

Last season it was unlimited. Im happy to go with 5 but i also believe me swapping waters should not be taken from my 5 considering he retired 2 days into the draft plus last season was a limit of "200"
I don't have an issue with this zim, if anyone else does then yell out, I think there were only about 10-20 signing. The whole of lat season anyway? Which was the thinking also 200 was to try and get people active and it didn't work and really is a bit silly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back