Competitions 2015 BigFooty Eagles Board Poster of the Year: Winner: Keyser Soze

Who is the Eagles BigFooty Board POTY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds good. Make one up and jim boy should be ok to implement.
Yeah, will have to find the psd for the original one. Will do it tonight and make one up for 2013, 2014 and 2015. jim boy should hold off until after then?

Well done to Keyser Soze , he joined BF about a year after me and has been a great source of entertainment, quality banter and intelligent footy discussion. We used to post on the Bay a lot in the early days, and Keys would tear into the morons and trolls with glee.

Anyone who can post as much as he does on the Freo board and have #impunity due to his close association* with the mods has to be respected.

Congrats Keys you are a more than worthy winner- RDT poster, podcast man, WCW player. What's not to like? :hearts:

*anal sex

What!?? People can win post of the year? Had I known that I would have tried to post something constructive...

Quinz - want a rogue Simmo summary to go with the rogue podcast? I declare MUTINY!

You know, if you hadn't turned down the podcast invites, may have got your brand out there and got a few more votes.

I mean, if it wasn't for his bizarre weekly performance art pieces on the podcast, Keys wouldn't have gotten a vote.

You know, if you hadn't turned down the podcast invites, may have got your brand out there and got a few more votes.

I mean, if it wasn't for his bizarre weekly performance art pieces on the podcast, Keys wouldn't have gotten a vote.
I don't think the 5 people that listen to the podcast made much of a difference to the voting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

POTY Podcast- Keyser, Bombard, You and I, where we can establish clearly why we shouldn't have been nominated?
Should've had a presidential type debate podcast before the voting opened.

150807102700-trump-hand-large-169.jpg

Keyser Soze outlines his foreign policy: Build a wall between the Fremantle and West Coast boards.

Should've had a presidential type debate podcast before the voting opened.

150807102700-trump-hand-large-169.jpg

Keyser Soze outlines his foreign policy: Build a wall between the Fremantle and West Coast boards.
I'll usually accept the s**t you throw my way but I won't cop getting compared to that campaigner you campaigner

My foreign policy is to secede from the east and ensure we win WAFL every year. I'm a ******* visionary.

Back