Competitions 2015 BigFooty Eagles Board Poster of the Year: Winner: Keyser Soze

Who is the Eagles BigFooty Board POTY?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, if we have these big POTY badges there'll be no room for Hawthorn and Carlton and Geelong and whoevers fans 26 badges letting us know all the rookie listed players that never played senior footy in 09 they sponsored.
We need to know who sponsored St Kilda player Shane Savage in 2008, or North player Jed Anderson.

l7n3aQA.png

You're a West Perth and West Ham fan? Do you realise how close you are to being the perfect man/woman?
How good was the Chelsea win ?:D

Jose ran out of toys to throw out of his cot.

What the... ?

The PotY badge for all club boards has always been perpetual.

I can give you your BFSC money back if its that big a problem. Or you can just, you know, ask mods and get them on board before making demands that we respect your unilateral decision that this long-held tradition to be changed.
No, thats fine, I'm happy to pay for a service I enjoy; I was just making a point. The problem I have is the fact you say it's a 'club board tradition' like its set in stone when other boards (not club) have a different system and claim you cant do it that way which is rubbish. Putting it back on the mods to recommend is crap, they are volunteers (who do a ******* good job, especially here on this board). So either say you can't be bothered or just do it and be honest about it. We are fine to generate and regulate the medals ourselves and ask you once per year to add it to a user. It's not that hard really considering we do not ask for much.

With respect, the size should remain for the above reason, if it can be done on one board, it can be done on ours and not devalue it. Give us a reason to spend time fixing it up when I've based it off another perfectly good design which has been used for four years elsewhere and I will do so. If you want to run the argument, be consistent about it. We may be from WA but we sure damn contribute a helluva lot here.

No, thats fine, I'm happy to pay for a service I enjoy; I was just making a point. The problem I have is the fact you say it's a 'club board tradition' like its set in stone when other boards (not club) have a different system and claim you cant do it that way which is rubbish. Putting it back on the mods to recommend is crap, they are volunteers (who do a ******* good job, especially here on this board). So either say you can't be bothered or just do it and be honest about it. We are fine to generate and regulate the medals ourselves and ask you once per year to add it to a user. It's not that hard really considering we do not ask for much.

With respect, the size should remain for the above reason, if it can be done on one board, it can be done on ours and not devalue it. Give us a reason to spend time fixing it up when I've based it off another perfectly good design which has been used for four years elsewhere and I will do so. If you want to run the argument, be consistent about it. We may be from WA but we sure damn contribute a helluva lot here.
It is that size on the Bay (and yearly) as that is what we agreed on. At the time.

Why would this be about you being from WA?

This is getting weird.

It is that size on the Bay (and yearly) as that is what we agreed on. At the time.

Why would this be about you being from WA?

This is getting weird.
Well, lets agree on it now then. We all love you Chief, you just need to show us some love too! You are an infrequent visitor.

WA was just a hook. We did take Judd and then give him back to you though, met him last week nice chap.

If we promise to self manage it and ask you once a year can we keep our yellow peril yearly award? We will appreciate it.

Haha seriously? I'm sorry but what kind of tit would pay money to sponsor a player on a footy forum?
They get meet and greets and comps tickets etc .

Some are well done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess that makes a bit more sense, I thought it was more like ours where all you win is the obligation to back your sponsored player to almost farcical levels in any argument that comes up.
Nah. They have some perks.

I guess that makes a bit more sense, I thought it was more like ours where all you win is the obligation to back your sponsored player to almost farcical levels in any argument that comes up.
"Almost"

hitler almost caused a bit of grief here and there in the 40's

Back