Fantasy 2015 BigFooty Mock Draft Board

Remove this Banner Ad

With pick 108, in the fourth round the Giants select

Justin Hardy, WR, East Carolina.

Randle isn't really the guy we were hoping he would be outside, so we're picking some insurance for the position. And it's always fun picking offense, hopefully boosting the new offense even further. I'm pretty comfortable with Cruz pushing the outside inwards, with Hardy (Undersized as he is) getting time in the slot.

Bucking Beads

With the 109th Pick the Carolina Panthers select

David Johnson - RB - Northern Iowa

EP-140829777.jpg&MaxW=995&MaxH=500

Carolina need to draft a RB as back up to Jonathan Stewart and I like what Johnson can offer. He is a good size so will be up to it as a 3 down back and can also catch out of the backfield.

Sven OTC

After missing out on Daryl Williams (taken at 106 by Chicago) the Minnesota Vikings go with the slightly more athletic:

Mitch Morse - OG - Missouri

upload_2015-4-14_8-49-5.jpeg

Morse has the ability to play LOT, but is more likely to find a permanent position at LG. I'd expect him to be a backup at both positions from the get go and become a starter by mid season.

Chris25 on the clock

Pick 111 Cleveland Browns

Tyrus Thompson - Offensive Tackle - Oklahoma

Tyrus-Thompson-Week-11-Cover.jpg

I think Thompson has a legitimate chance to play left tackle in the NFL, and in the fourth round that's a bonus. He has some work to do, needs to put in more effort and isn't likely to be an immediate starter. But he has talent, and would give Cleveland something to work with - offensive line is about the only thing we develop well, so I'm confident we could unlock his potential. With Thomas at LT and a Schwartz/Bowie combo at RT, we can afford to give him time.

gaskin

With the 112th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the Seattle Seahawks select Jamon Brown - OT - Louisville

IMG_6473.jpg

As Chris took my guy the last pick, I'm happy to settle for Brown. He has the potential to fill 2 needs on the O-line as he can play both tackle and guard. He won't be a starter straight away as his fitness is a concern both physically (he missed the combine with an injury) and endurance wise. He does have good speed and power as well as being a decent blocker. He could easily be a mid round steal out of this draft.

Dixie Flatline and the Eagles are on the clock.

Eagles select D'Joun Smith - CB - Florida Atlantic

Although the Eagles double-dipped in free agency to sign Byron Maxwell and Walter Thurmond III, the Eagles could do with some more secondary help through the draft. Smith fits the bill. He wasn't highly rated when coming out of high school, but after joining Florida Atlantic University, he saw action from the get-go as a freshman and was named a starter as a sophomore. As a junior, he racked up 20 pass defences and seven interceptions, putting himself on the NFL radar.

Smith says that he watches the plays of Revis, Rod Woodson, Champ Bailey and Charles Woodson, together with Patrick Peterson and Aqib Talib, and tries to model his style of play on what he sees on tape. Smith was suspended for four games as a high school junior for a personal foul penalty on the field and was then benched by FAU due to poor practice habits. These are minor red flags for the Eagles, but his willingness to play both press-man and off-man coverage and the fact that he decided to return to college in 2014 to complete his studies rather than test the NFL draft mean that the Eagles are prepared to overlook these issues in the hope that Smith has matured into a coachable player.

At 5'10", Smith will struggle to cover the larger wide receivers that now dominate the NFL, but at the cost of a fourth round pick, Smith will give versatility and depth to the Eagles off the bench and to step in as a possible starter should a player like Maxwell or Thurmond get injured through the season.

Mad Prophet and the Dolphins on the clock.

With pick 114 the Miami Dolphins select -

Tre McBride - William and Mary - WR

0ap1000000237004.jpg

Even though the Dolphins brought in Stills through a trade, they still need a little extra help at WR. Bringing in McBride will add to that core of young receivers they have now with Landry, Stills and Matthews.

McBride has good NFL size and has amazing catching ability. Gets decent yardage after the catch and has improved as a route runner.

Might be a little high for him, but there is a drop off of wide receivers from now imo, think he provides good value for the Dolphins.

Chris25 is up next.

Pick 115 Cleveland Browns

Taiwan Jones - Inside Linebacker - Michigan State

Taiwan-Jones.jpg

The Browns were truly awful against the run last year. A healthy Phil Taylor moving back to NT should help, as well as John Hughes returning from injury. But the improvement has to come from the next level too. And that's exactly where Taiwan Jones comes in. Put him in on first and second down, and let him get to work. He plays hard and hits even harder. In the fourth round, everyone has limitations. But Jones does one thing really well, so he's halfway to becoming a quality player. At worst, he's better than our current backups.

bgt2110

Pick 116 HOUSTON TEXANS select :

Josue Matias - OG - Florida State

6'5
309 lbs

nfl-draft-josue-matias-10302014.jpg

Can play either OT or G, adds much needed pass protection to an offence that will probably look to throw the ball a bit more this season having secured an upgrade at QB in the off season.

GeeCats07 and the Chargers next up

Pick 117 San Diego Chargers select:

Doran Grant, CB, Ohio St.

A solid corner who should be able to easily make it as an inside corner with the potential to become something more. Nine college interceptions including five this past season. He is a bit small but is great at run support with 146 total tackles in his college career.

TheGreatBarryB

With pick #118 Kansas City Chiefs select...... Steven Nelson - CB - Oregon State.

This guy could be anything, a potential perennial pro bowler or the worst pick in Chiefs history. Chiefs are either going to love him and dedicate a statue to him or hate him and run him out of town. Kids will either idolise him or scoff at him in public.

Blacky you're up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the 121th pick, the Pittsburgh Steelers select:

David Parry, NT, Stanford

Marcus+Mariota+David+Parry+Oregon+v+Stanford+xmdT4EFnTL_l.jpg

Don't ask what the heck happened in this pic…. I'm just in it for the mauling Nose Tackle from Stanford who benched a combine best 34 reps..
Measures 6' 1" 308lbs. Some many say little undersized for a NT but if you consider the leverage he gets from getting lower.. he has the power and could well be a diamond in the rough.. a walk on into Stanford.

from NFL.com
Stocky, powerful frame. Former walk-on who plays with a chip on his shoulder. Explodes out of stance and into linemen with force. Always the low man and has the pure power to withstand double teams. Power to two-gap with underrated short-area quickness to penetrate. Uses play strength and leverage to balance against and overwhelm redirect attempts when he gets on lineman's edge. Active hands and above average at unlocking and discarding when ready to tackle. Active pass rusher from interior. Understands how to run twist game up front. Collapses pockets with bull-rush when single blocked and has short-area movement and power to create as a rusher.

Pies_10 Ravens up next..

Markus Golden, OLB/DE, Missouri
MarkusGolden02_t_w600_h475.jpg

With the departure of Pernell Mchpee and Courtney Upshaw being in a contract year, OLB is an underated need for the Ravens and I think Goldman is pretty good value here.

He may not be an ideal size but Harbaugh will like his instincts, motor and that he plays with passion. Given Dumervil and Suggs are still productive Golden will be allowed time to develop but give the Ravens immediate depth at Pass Rusher.

Shade logged off immediately after making the pick, so I'm going to change it to Shaq Mason - C - Georgia Tech as the next highest-ranked centre on the NFL.com draft prospect tracker.

superfreak on the clock.

No they don't. I'm here...

WITH THE 124th PICK IN THE 2015 NFL DRAFT, THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS SELECT…

Jamison Crowder, WR, Duke

Jamison-Crowder.jpg

Gives Glennon (or Mariota/Winston) a speedy slot receiver and a good kick returner.

You are on the clock Pies_10

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back