2015 HOF (max two votes) - 2nd Phase Elimination Process

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Up against those 4?
Arguable.
I'd personally have myself #3 of these 5. But I am tempted to give me a vote anyway as there was an old rivalry between me and wizard and a part of me doesn't want to vote him :p

So after A11dAtP0w3R 's comments saying I deserve it, I wonder what the voting is like, I come and check.

How am I ahead of wizard?

I said it before, Ill say it again, I didnt like him, but he's more worthy of me.

Ill decline the Hall of Fame Bruno Summartino (wrestling) style if I get in this year. Better names ahead of me and it'd feel wrong getting in now.

It's not my time. Take my name off the ballot.

I'm class of 2018, maybe 2017 if it's a weak class AND gg decides to induct 3 (rather than the normal 2)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So after A11dAtP0w3R 's comments saying I deserve it, I wonder what the voting is like, I come and check.

How am I ahead of wizard?

I said it before, Ill say it again, I didnt like him, but he's more worthy of me.

Ill decline the Hall of Fame Bruno Summartino (wrestling) style if I get in this year. Better names ahead of me and it'd feel wrong getting in now.

It's not my time. Take my name off the ballot.

I'm class of 2018, maybe 2017 if it's a weak class AND gg decides to induct 3 (rather than the normal 2)

My goodness, has a bloke ever wanted it so badly.

Personally who should have a minimum number of votes to be eligible (not including aliases). Say 10-12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back