Fantasy 2015 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll take another team then.

Happy with Rams, pending if Larkis etc wants them
Help yourself

Keeping an eye to the thread and may join at a later date. Losing interest in the NFL sadly due to all the relocation talks.

That I do. More than happy to take the Raiders.
Got Sammy Watkins at 5 in last years mock (Mack went pick 1), and traded down to 44 and Carr dropped. Decent enough first 2 picks.

Jul 1, 2014
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Ducks, Yankees
Got Sammy Watkins at 5 in last years mock (Mack went pick 1), and traded down to 44 and Carr dropped. Decent enough first 2 picks.

Had both Watkins and Evans been available at 5 last year (and Mack was off the board), Evans would have been the pick. They also were looking at trading down multiple times but I never found out who the player was that they had in the mind. Nonetheless, they had the best draft of any team last year imo.

Hope to have a good idea of their big board come draft time again too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
LA Raiders 4 lyf
eclipse-small.gif

Help yourself

Keeping an eye to the thread and may join at a later date. Losing interest in the NFL sadly due to all the relocation talks.
What the?
That'd be like a Swans fan who lives in America losing interest in AFL because they're looking at moving back to South Melbourne.

tbh, if the tradition was kept alive (ie Rams to St Louis to LA, Raiders to LA to Oakland, Cardinals to St Louis to Arizona) I'd probably stick with them (Colts can **** off though, betraying the city in the middle of the night?). If it was Browns to Baltimore, or Oilers to Tennessee then I'd jump ship and wait for a new team (ie. Browns and Texans)

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
What the?
That'd be like a Swans fan who lives in America losing interest in AFL because they're looking at moving back to South Melbourne.

tbh, if the tradition was kept alive (ie Rams to St Louis to LA, Raiders to LA to Oakland, Cardinals to St Louis to Arizona) I'd probably stick with them (Colts can **** off though, betraying the city in the middle of the night?). If it was Browns to Baltimore, or Oilers to Tennessee then I'd jump ship and wait for a new team (ie. Browns and Texans)
Again that's presuming that a born-bred Australian is particularly attached to a city they've perhaps never been to, that doesn't affect him/her in a realistic way (season tickets, tailgating with locals/friends).

Not pointing this comment AT YOU, but just using this as an example.....imagine if the Falcons decided to relocate from Atlanta to San Antonio. Are you (or any such Aussie fans) supporting the ATLANTA part or the FALCONS part?? Does it matter?

Or like say, the Raiders relocating to San Antonio. For an Aussie it wouldn't matter. And, truth be told, for many American Raider fans it wouldn't matter, many Raider fans around the nation, Texas etc, so many would be happy being able to go to their games (selfishly). Whilst many more Raider fans would be devastated the team leaving California. That's more the important point for a franchise like the Raiders, and the fans. Nevada perhaps the only tolerable non-Californian option.

Again that's presuming that a born-bred Australian is particularly attached to a city they've perhaps never been to, that doesn't affect him/her in a realistic way (season tickets, tailgating with locals/friends).

Not pointing this comment AT YOU, but just using this as an example.....imagine if the Falcons decided to relocate from Atlanta to San Antonio. Are you (or any such Aussie fans) supporting the ATLANTA part or the FALCONS part?? Does it matter?

Or like say, the Raiders relocating to San Antonio. For an Aussie it wouldn't matter. And, truth be told, for many American Raider fans it wouldn't matter, many Raider fans around the nation, Texas etc, so many would be happy being able to go to their games (selfishly). Whilst many more Raider fans would be devastated the team leaving California. That's more the important point for a franchise like the Raiders, and the fans. Nevada perhaps the only tolerable non-Californian option.
Portland Raiders?

And yeah, I see what you're saying, my best mate started a Celtics then became a Bruin/Patriot fan (says he's a Red Sox, but he doesn't give 2 shits about them) and he loves Boston now. So he wouldn't follow his team to another city.

Back