Fantasy 2015 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

Detestable org and fans. Apologies to Aussie BF SF fans :( More directed at the American fanbase.

Fibro dweller!

Just because it rains Perrier water on our side of the Bay.

Glad someone has jumped in and taken the 49ers this draft. Can I have Michigan?

What the?
That'd be like a Swans fan who lives in America losing interest in AFL because they're looking at moving back to South Melbourne.

tbh, if the tradition was kept alive (ie Rams to St Louis to LA, Raiders to LA to Oakland, Cardinals to St Louis to Arizona) I'd probably stick with them (Colts can **** off though, betraying the city in the middle of the night?). If it was Browns to Baltimore, or Oilers to Tennessee then I'd jump ship and wait for a new team (ie. Browns and Texans)
Without derailing the thread, when does your team no longer become your team?

Is it when they change owner?
Is it when they change coach?
Is it when their franchise players are no longer the same?
Is it when they move city?
Is it when they change their logo?
Is it when they change their uniform?
Is it when the city they are in changes drastically?

I love the St Louis rams, I loved the struggling midwestern team with it's hall of famers. But Kronke took over and now everything about the team is changing. When does the team I chose to follow no longer becomes the same team? I really don't know. All I do know is this team under Kroenke is no longer the same team it once was. Going from stuggling middle America to the glitz and glamour of LA under a sports mogul? Sorry I just can't fall in love with that.

With a lot of owner changes in the last three years I can see other people having similar thoughts. Your team as you know it is going to change. Whether it's for the best, worse or nothing major changes I won't know.

Sometimes people need to divorce their lover. Sometimes people need to divorce their team. Sometimes we just need a break to find out what we want.

Relocation talks, crappy drama (Sorry but deflategate deflated my enthusiasm for discussion) and crappy times for games has taken it's toll. Screw talks of tradition I just want my team.

I love the St Louis rams, I loved the struggling midwestern team with it's hall of famers. But Kronke took over and now everything about the team is changing. When does the team I chose to follow no longer becomes the same team? I really don't know. All I do know is this team under Kroenke is no longer the same team it once was. Going from stuggling middle America to the glitz and glamour of LA under a sports mogul? Sorry I just can't fall in love with that.

With a lot of owner changes in the last three years I can see other people having similar thoughts. Your team as you know it is going to change. Whether it's for the best, worse or nothing major changes I won't know.

Sometimes people need to divorce their lover. Sometimes people need to divorce their team. Sometimes we just need a break to find out what we want.

Relocation talks, crappy drama (Sorry but deflategate deflated my enthusiasm for discussion) and crappy times for games has taken it's toll. Screw talks of tradition I just want my team.
Are you trying to say you're now a Chief?

Feb 17, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
NY Giants, Oregon Ducks
Obviously I'm new here, so understand if I miss through numbers, but I'd be keen to join in. Happily do the Giants, but if there's another Giants fan who wants to do the. Then I'll take whatever team is left!

Jul 1, 2014
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Ducks, Yankees

Depends on why you support the team. I have a lot of friends in the Bay Area who support the Raiders because they represent Oakland, and, should the Raiders move, their support would be non-existent. Then you have fans who support a team because of the team itself, regardless of location. It's really a complicated question in all honesty.

What I do know, is that with regards to the Raiders in Oakland, the community impact that the team has on the city is huge. Oakland ain't exactly the nicest city going round (i bloody hate political correctness) but that city would capitulate if it lost its major sports teams, the Raiders included in that.

Unfortunately, I am sort of empathizing with you (and will continue the thread jack to boot!)

Is it when they change owner? Depends who bought them I guess, a consortium led by Steve Young and Jerry Rice would be a good thing, Paris Hilton not so much.
Is it when they change coach? Coaches always come and go.
Is it when their franchise players are no longer the same? Steve Young, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Ronnie Lott, Roger Craig and legends but so is Patrick Willis, Frank Gore, Navarro Bowman, Justin Smith etc
Is it when they move city? Santa Clara is actually 22 miles closer to Melbourne than San Francisco.
Is it when they change their logo? Please never do this.
Is it when they change their uniform? Probably not, but those gold pants had me wavering for a while.
Is it when the city they are in changes drastically? I think the Castro district was already flourishing and Alcatraz had closed its doors by the time the 49ers were founded

Okay, here we go with the revised allocations, as best as I can work out.

Code:
Rnd Pick Team    Mock GM
---------------------------------------------------
  1    1 TB      drd23
       2 TEN     Striker475
       3 JAX     catters078
       4 OAK     Chewy316
       5 WAS     Broken
       6 NYJ     Dixie Flatline
       7 CHI     GreyWind
       8 ATL
       9 NYG     Dagless
      10 STL     blacky
      11 MIN     Sven
      12 CLE     Chris25    
      13 NO
      14 MIA     Mad Prophet
      15 SF      TennisPlayerAndy
      16 HOU     bgt2110
      17 SD
      18 KCC
      19 CLE     Chris25
      20 PHI     EagleOz
      21 CIN
      22 PIT     Woodson
      23 DET
      24 ARI
      25 CAR
      26 BAL     Pies_10    
      27 DAL     Dirty Bird
      28 DEN     LicoriceAllsorts
      29 IND
      30 GBP     aussiedude
      31 SEA
      32 NEP     Monocle

fuey and Shermy to be allocated. Let's not forget that Buffalo doesn't have a first round pick.

Last edited:
What date were you thinking we start dixie? A week after free agency? Thats the usual start as most of the big plays have been made. And the high profile guys have signed

Yep. So long as we have the compensatory picks announced happy to start a week into free agency.

Back