Fantasy 2015 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

DeVante Parker was simply the best player remaining on my list. And I think the difference between the top 3 receivers and the next few is quite big. Cleveland could probably use some receiver help too...

The value otherwise was in offensive line, but they'll all still be there at 19 when I pick again.

waiting.gif

The compensatory picks are in Dixie Flatline

3rd round
New England Patriots: (97)
Kansas City Chiefs: (98)
Cincinnati Bengals: (99)
4th round
San Francisco 49ers: (132)
Denver Broncos: (133)
Seattle Seahawks: (134)
Cincinnati Bengals: (135)
Baltimore Ravens: (136)
5th round
Carolina Panthers: (169)
Seattle Seahawks: (170)
Baltimore Ravens: (171)
Kansas City Chiefs: (172)
Kansas City Chiefs: (173)
Houston Texans: (174)
Baltimore Ravens: (175)
6th round
Denver Broncos: (208)
Seattle Seahawks: (209)
Green Bay Packers: (210)
Houston Texans: (211)
Green Bay Packers: (212)
Carolina Panthers: (213)
Seattle Seahawks: (214)
St. Louis Rams: (215)
Houston Texans: (216)
Kansas City Chiefs: (217)
7th round
Denver Broncos: (250)
Denver Broncos: (251)
Pittsburgh Steelers: (252)
New England Patriots: (253)
San Francisco 49ers: (254)
Indianapolis Colts: (255)
Arizona Cardinals: (256)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll do my pick in a couple of hours when I get home.

Just one thing though..last pick showed 16th..should be 17th (catters or gee cats...or some other cat.....also I was tagged bit got no alert....what's up with that)

Yeah early for Gurley...admittedly I wanted him in the second (and I think the Titans will jump if he is there)

I just made a big move..but as jacksonville GM, Im sick of seeing the mediocre talent wasting year after year on this roster. So ive taken a big risk and been aggressive in this draft.

I watched Peat alot this year, needs possible one year to be NFL LT ready, but i see him as a 8-10 year starting left tackle. He could start next year at guard next to parnell till he is ready for the reigns as left tackle. An Luke Joekel moves to rigth side

I have up pick 67 and a 5th rounder to move from 36 to 19, a steep price for an offensive tackle. But 3rd and 5th rounders arent what this team needs, it needs high end talent, and ultimately needs to build that offensive line. I have Peat as the equal best Tackle in this draft with Collins.

Realistically the top tackles will be gone by 36, and I really wanted one of the top tackles.

Dont pick again till 103 but very happy with the two players I have added

EagleOz and the eagles are up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back