Player Sponsorship 2015 BigFooty Player Sponsorship

Sponsorship preference

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

When is the deadline to sign up?
We have quite a bit of time, tentatively I'd say end of Feb payments are due so we can get the money to the club before the season starts. Anyone can sign up before then

I'll start calling for payments around the beginning of Feb though so we can see where everyone is at

We have quite a bit of time, tentatively I'd say end of Feb payments are due so we can get the money to the club before the season starts. Anyone can sign up before then

I'll start calling for payments around the beginning of Feb though so we can see where everyone is at
Ok sounds good. I would like to put money in for one share

I would love to see Connor Menadue as one of the players sponsored this year.
Really like the look of this kid.
I'd even go a third if we went for him

damn the mods are serious about fundraising for the player sponsorships this year

If you noticed some traffic congestion around Punt Road this morning, it was because Equus and Heisenberg_ were out running a car wash to raise money.

Apparently the fundraising didnt go to well....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst I am down for 1, I possibly might be able to get up for 2 this year. I'll see what happens in the next few weeks before confirming. :D

Had a look to see how some others are doing with their player sponsorships.

carlton are proud to achieve their sponsorship of $1900 for one player (could they be any more Norf if they tried?)

sadly though, the Dons are pantsing up - $3850 to date and counting

come on boys, whats next, PRE raising more than us??

Back