2015 BigFooty SC Leagues signup

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I did SC last year but only the first few rounds. I can't remember my team name either. Can you count me as a a newbie and stick me in one of the bottom leagues? Cheers

Can't remember your exact team name?

Approximate rank?

Any idea on the team name?
Hey GOAUS!
Changed my team name to
Sir Skid
to make it less confusing. Around 10k from memory last year.

I'm up for it. Same username as last season: TheVictorIsHere
I think I finished up in the 5-10k range. Cheers!

EDIT: Rank 5899, cheers Axe!

Last edited:

Count me in again if possible.
Last years team name: Berger With Da Lot. (This year will be Maroondah Marlins).
2014 Rank: 3070th
Trying to upload my screenshot of last year but not happening. Will try again tonight. Was in Div 2 last year.
Don't know if it's needed anymore but here's the screenshot of 2014. sc2014.png

Would love to join a league this year, my team name this year and last year is Notorious B.A.Y. I can't exactly remember where I placed last year, between 20k - 30k.

Thank you

I would like to be counted in this year.
I was in it last year, but unfortunately I cant remember my ranking or score for the year.
As I recall I was pretty low on the overall rankings.....:(
My team name last year was "GottaHaveBalls" and will continue this year with that name as well.
Thanks.

Edit - Was able to locate an old email of my results. That gave me a score of 41009 and a ranking of 139565.

Last edited:
Hi would like to join again. Div 3 last year (Team name = 'Victorious Secret', 2014 ranking = 1,247th). Thanks for your work as always.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be in please - logon details not giving me last years' results, not fussed about being in a lower/newbie league.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back