AFL Club
Geelong
Ana Cale and Josh Kennedy

brownlow-red-carpet-12-592x547.jpg
needs his pants taken up a little :)

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
I agree! Here I am in my Geelong Cats: trackie dacks; t'shirt; zip hoodie + bed socks! I mean, what could be more comfy or alluring? ;)
alluring is the word ;) :D
lol
I'm wearing my leather boots- work boots, that is- an old zip hoodie, a 20 year old polo and gypsy pants with rooster-pecked holes in the leg... I've just been digging out a tree. I decided not to do it 'cos I don't know how we will get it up the stairs to the backyard at our new place :cry: so I am devastated that I will have to leave it behind. My son and I dug a 3' deep trench around my 15 year old feijoa tree (it's about 8' tall), chopped through all the roots, then I just shook my head sadly, and told him to start filling the hole back in. :( Damn!

alluring is the word ;) :D
lol
I'm wearing my leather boots- work boots, that is- an old zip hoodie, a 20 year old polo and gypsy pants with rooster-pecked holes in the leg... I've just been digging out a tree. I decided not to do it 'cos I don't know how we will get it up the stairs to the backyard at our new place :cry: so I am devastated that I will have to leave it behind. My son and I dug a 3' deep trench around my 15 year old feijoa tree (it's about 8' tall), chopped through all the roots, then I just shook my head sadly, and told him to start filling the hole back in. :( Damn!
Won't go in the front garden?

apparently there is NO front garden :cry:

what am I gunna do???

Might have to stay here.
You mean you haven't been to the house to check the garden?

I'm sure you can get it to the back of the house - through the house? Or tell hubby to knock house down + start again, with proper access for the plants :mad:

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
You mean you haven't been to the house to check the garden?

I'm sure you can get it to the back of the house - through the house? Or tell hubby to knock house down + start again, with proper access for the plants :mad:
It's been renovated. Front is a mess but there's a garage that's been built and my son said the yard will be all cemented in front of the garage. No- I can't go through the house because that starts on the next level up. :(

Sigh. Too hard.

How am I gunna get these old decrepit bones up stairs in my old age? (ie next year.)

It's been renovated. Front is a mess but there's a garage that's been built and my son said the yard will be all cemented in front of the garage. No- I can't go through the house because that starts on the next level up. :(

Sigh. Too hard.

How am I gunna get these old decrepit bones up stairs in my old age? (ie next year.)
Garage is at the front? Let hubby + the kids move to the new house, you stay at the current home with your animals + garden :thumbsu: :rainbow: + that means more time on BF ;)

Back