2015 Brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So im getting this now on sportsbet "Cash Out of this bet is only available by calling 13BETS
Government Restriction - All Bets placed during a Live Event can only be Cashed Out by calling."

yet they let me cash out during the event earlier... Is it actually against regulations or not?

Never-mind I figured it out.

"255.4. If the original bet that a Request relates to was placed after the beginning of the relevant event (ie “in the run” or “live”), Sportsbet will not accept a Request over the Internet and will only accept or deny a Request via the telephone. In all other cases, Sportsbet may accept or deny a Request in respect of the bet over the Internet or via the telephone."

Last edited:
Did not expect Fyfe to poll in that Brisbane game
He went at 35% disposal efficiency. Mundy much better

Umps don't get disposal efficiency stats, and given they're not footballers would have no idea what it means. all they see is who gets it, and how. This is how I knew Fyfe was a certainty, and this is why I won a million dollars on him tonight.

#duritzmakessense

Umps don't get disposal efficiency stats, and given they're not footballers would have no idea what it means. all they see is who gets it, and how. This is how I knew Fyfe was a certainty, and this is why I won a million dollars on him tonight.

#duritzmakessense
Well done on having the courage to invest a million. I chickened out on 250k

#duritzmakessense

Could have won $1,000,075 with a few promos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back