2015 Brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photoshooped.jpg

why does he have to prove how much he made? Who cares.

I outlayed $127, had $249 return. Fyfe @ 3s was handy (layed my dangerfield bet at 21s), and swan & Steven most team votes were winners for me. So glad priddis or Mitchell didn't win, they would have been my worst results.

I outlayed $127, had $249 return. Fyfe @ 3s was handy (layed my dangerfield bet at 21s), and swan & Steven most team votes were winners for me. So glad priddis or Mitchell didn't win, they would have been my worst results.

Cos otherwise he will have no internetz cred

I woke up this morning and thought to myself, "What will I do with my million dollars I won on fyfe? I could donate it to the users on bigfooty because they were all such losers they didn't tail me in on the bet when I said he was a certainty, but nah, * em."

I then rolled over and made love to 18 supermodels.

Your right mate I don't have to but I'm not a liar. That was a $16 stab in the dark
Multi. 8 legs. I put a lot of cover bets on. As I had in my tips gray and hannebery cost me getting a lot more. I ended up going 50 50 with jones Vince which was pointless in the end. Should have left them out.

image.jpg

Your right mate I don't have to but I'm not a liar. That was a $16 stab in the dark
Multi. 8 legs. I put a lot of cover bets on. As I had in my tips gray and hannebery cost me getting a lot more. I ended up going 50 50 with jones Vince which was pointless in the end. Should have left them out.

View attachment 178745
A good result, although were the bets placed at 8.20pm last night? Just in time as the count started

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 178745
What were the other 5 legs, what were their prices and what was your outlay?

well you came here to gloat so i don't really know what you expected.

Not really mate. I have come here when I have lost and I have come here when I have won.
Nice to share a few punting stories and see what everyone else done. Bit of hope for next year. It can be done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back