Competitions 2015 Carlton Board Knockout Footy Tipping

Remove this Banner Ad

Jabba, I don't think I've ever seen anyone bomb out of a competition in the first round. Twice. In the SAME SEASON! :p
I also hold the record for being eliminated in the very first game of the season multiple times.

Not sure I will be able to help myself next season either.....

Gotta love it. A man who laughs in the face of his own folly.... 'I SHALL NOT LEARN FROM THEE!'
FFS, the Tigers aren't the Harlem Globetrotters, the wheel will turn eventually!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still in yay, had a win :$
I wouldn't celebrate too hard... ;)

132248_0b1bdd32e1c656954fa8c2d2afc372ae.gif

Bluesque

Congratulations BlueBelle. You are the last person standing in our inconsequential little second-running.

It's quite clear to me that like our football team, we too are piss poor.

Seriously. Round Seven. All done. AGAIN!
We could go through this competition about 7 times by the end of the season, we are scary bad at this.

Thanks again ODNBlue, please do not tell me if you are going again, I couldn't bear to go out in the first round for a third time. Next year might ask for the competition to pick one loser every week, might be a chance.

Congratulations BlueBelle. You are the last person standing in our inconsequential little second-running.

It's quite clear to me that like our football team, we too are piss poor.

Seriously. Round Seven. All done. AGAIN!

Congrats BlueBelle.

As for the attrition, I guess the thread title is really living up to its wording...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back