Competitions 2015 Carlton Ultimate Footy leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome back! That was a lot of thinking for Ricky Petterd. More than Hardwick has given him, I'd wager.

I didn't pick Petterd.

You need to develop your smack talking because you're well below average at this stage. Much like your team, actually. ;) :p

Haha. That's happened to me a few times. I'll trade him to you for Ward. He was my smoky but you autopicked him!
I auto pick them all as I live in UK and when u guys actually get round to picking I'm usually asleep to have my auto pick list well set!
Ps no chance for ward lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I auto pick them all as I live in UK and when u guys actually get round to picking I'm usually asleep to have my auto pick list well set!
Haha. Fair enough. I'll get him from you somehow....:p

Have you set your auto pick options so that you pick immediately? Check my post earlier to check how that's done.

What made ya move to the UK? Or are you born and bred there?

I always find how people make their way over there quite interesting. I've started wondering about doing the same myself.

What made ya move to the UK? Or are you born and bred there?

I always find how people make their way over there quite interesting. I've started wondering about doing the same myself.
Born and bread my friend, Ive been to Australia twice and fell in love with the place. I've never been to an afl game but I used to listen to podcasts all the time and it was the same time Juddy had just moved to the blues and it was always on the radio. Then I came across afl on the TV and watched just because it was Australian and the rest is history! Was never gonna be anyone but the blues and Mr 3 votes after what I heard.

With Internet etc it's easy to keep up with what's going on, we get 3/4 live games a week and I pay an overseas subscription to the afl so I get every game live and on demand. Listen to numerous podcasts etc so well informed, just really want to get over for a game one day!

Born and bread my friend, Ive been to Australia twice and fell in love with the place. I've never been to an afl game but I used to listen to podcasts all the time and it was the same time Juddy had just moved to the blues and it was always on the radio. Then I came across afl on the TV and watched just because it was Australian and the rest is history! Was never gonna be anyone but the blues and Mr 3 votes after what I heard.

With Internet etc it's easy to keep up with what's going on, we get 3/4 live games a week and I pay an overseas subscription to the afl so I get every game live and on demand. Listen to numerous podcasts etc so well informed, just really want to get over for a game one day!
That's pretty damn cool.

And you go to about as many games as I do unfortunately :/ That's what happens when you team is about 800km away lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back