2015 Chinese Grand Prix - FIA Formula One World Championship: Round Three

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine the ticket sales worldwide if that was the case!

Hell, even just being able to take your own car for a spin around the track would be excellent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got to set the alarm for 6:45 for a 0700GMT start... Urgh. F1 so have to!
I actually quite like our time zone (AEST) for F1. Afternoons for the Asian races and then 10pm for the Euro races. It's only the Americas ones that are on at s**t times. I reckon Hong Kong time is perfect (same as Perth too I think?).

Didn't even realise it was on this weekend. But what's the point of watching when I can only watch 9 races. May as well just show the Australian GP.

Onya Ch10 for killing the sport in Australia :thumbsu:

Didn't even realise it was on this weekend. But what's the point of watching when I can only watch 9 races. May as well just show the Australian GP.

Onya Ch10 for killing the sport in Australia :thumbsu:
o_O Come on. There are a bunch of ways you can watch the race. Either just get a stream (720p btw so quite a bit better than Ch10 was) for free which will still won't have ads or if you want the best quality coverage get foxtel.

If you really want to watch the race PM me and I'll point you to the many free places I used last year.

o_O Come on. There are a bunch of ways you can watch the race. Either just get a stream (720p btw so quite a bit better than Ch10 was) for free which will still won't have ads or if you want the best quality coverage get foxtel.

If you really want to watch the race PM me and I'll point you to the many free places I used last year.
I know where the places are to go. I watched Malaysia online live. Just wasn't the same - even with Ferrari winning in an upset. Plus I just can't see how Rosberg topples Hamilton this year. Hamilton has gone to another level. I just can't see F1 being worth the investment this year.

I know where the places are to go. I watched Malaysia online live. Just wasn't the same - even with Ferrari winning in an upset. Plus I just can't see how Rosberg topples Hamilton this year. Hamilton has gone to another level. I just can't see F1 being worth the investment this year.
Can you explain this further?
As far as I can see, and assuming in Canberra last year the races were on Ten and not One:
Stream + HDMI cable = 720p coverage including pre and post race and no ads. Downside about 20 second delay
Ten = 480p crap, filled with ads and with Rust's annoying voice before, after and interrupting the race.

I don't understand?

So question for those of you with Foxtel. When did the coverage start today? I've been watching my stream and all the pre-race stuff with Damon Hill and co, and they just had the interview with Keanu Reeves. Do they show all that stuff on Foxtel as well? Also I saw you got the red button stuff, did it work well??

So question for those of you with Foxtel. When did the coverage start today? I've been watching my stream and all the pre-race stuff with Damon Hill and co, and they just had the interview with Keanu Reeves. Do they show all that stuff on Foxtel as well? Also I saw you got the red button stuff, did it work well??
It is the SkySportsF1 feed, clean and in its entirety for all practice sessions and the race. I missed qualy yesterday so I haven't been able to try red button yet but I will be for the race :D

Edit: To actually answer your question 2:30pmAEST.

It is the SkySportsF1 feed, clean and in its entirety for all practice sessions and the race. I missed qualy yesterday so I haven't been able to try red button yet but I will be for the race :D

Edit: To actually answer your question 2:30pmAEST.

Ah sweet, so they showed all the pre-race stuff like that Keanu interview just before?

Hoping for an exciting race, track temperature a little higher than Merc expected....wonder how that will affect their tyre management.

Ah sweet, so they showed all the pre-race stuff like that Keanu interview just before?

Hoping for an exciting race, track temperature a little higher than Merc expected....wonder how that will affect their tyre management.
Yep, all pre and post stuff for every session. It's basically the same thing I watched last year except now I don't have to find a stream for it and I can record it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back