2015 Coaching structure

Remove this Banner Ad

He said that? That's good.

I still have the picture of Laidley man-handling Lucas and positioning him correctly in a stoppage earlier in the year :)
Lucas just had a nervous and somewhat embarrassed smile on his face...........he really should have been listening.
It was in the article that discussed Gibba and Laidley watching Lenny Hayes vision.

very very early i know.

But would love Sando as an assistant. I really rated him as a coach and think the qualities he posseses would be very beneficial to our list. Tough uncomprimising football.

He will prob go to Collingwood tho being Buckleys best mate.

very very early i know.

But would love Sando as an assistant. I really rated him as a coach and think the qualities he posseses would be very beneficial to our list. Tough uncomprimising football.

Not if the rumours are true that the players had him ousted.

I'd prefer we kept with the policy of bringing in people not formallly associated with the club for coaching roles.

I have my heart set on Lenny (Hayes) coming over as an assistant. Everyone loves Lenny <3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have my heart set on Lenny (Hayes) coming over as an assistant. Everyone loves Lenny <3

Heard an interview with him the other morning and it sounded more like Lenny wants a year out of club football. I reckon an AFL role or media may be what he is doing next year.

very very early i know.

Maybe not for much longer if he goes to Collingwood. He could end up with Buckley's job!

I think Brown overvalues his ability to coach just as he overvalues his ability to be a football commentator.

When he wasn't playing, their forward line went to rubbish. You'd think as a senior undisputed champion player, you'd be able to help co-ordinate other forwards to function into a co-ordinated attack. This was not the case, and it showed.

I know he's not moving, but I wouldn't have Brown anywhere near the forward line coaching structure of my Club.

Matthew Lloyd on the other hand if we're talking about having ex champion players, absolutely.

I think Brown overvalues his ability to coach just as he overvalues his ability to be a football commentator.

When he wasn't playing, their forward line went to rubbish. You'd think as a senior undisputed champion player, you'd be able to help co-ordinate other forwards to function into a co-ordinated attack. This was not the case, and it showed.

I know he's not moving, but I wouldn't have Brown anywhere near the forward line coaching structure of my Club.

Matthew Lloyd on the other hand if we're talking about having ex champion players, absolutely.
Lloyd is full of good ideas. If only we had taken his advice and traded Yarran for Gumbleton.

I am happy for him to be as far away from the club as possible.

I really think we need to focus on bringing in new coaches for 2015 and winning culture and elite players should be the way to go.

Cox and Ryan O'Keefe would be great additions. But just out of the system and both with high credentials.

I really think we need to focus on bringing in new coaches for 2015 and winning culture and elite players should be the way to go.

Cox and Ryan O'Keefe would be great additions. But just out of the system and both with high credentials.

Agree to an extent but we shouldn't consider a player on the sole basis that they were elite on the field, and by the same token we shouldn't discount someone because they weren't.

We've seen on many occasions that elite footballers don't always translate to equally as influential figures in the coaching box.

Cox and ROK would be tremendous additions if they have something to add in the box, but I'd be equally as comfortable looking at the likes of Maxwell, Giansiracusa, LRT, Cassisi and Jackson.

Agree to an extent but we shouldn't consider a player on the sole basis that they were elite on the field, and by the same token we shouldn't discount someone because they weren't.

We've seen on many occasions that elite footballers don't always translate to equally as influential figures in the coaching box.

Cox and ROK would be tremendous additions if they have something to add in the box, but I'd be equally as comfortable looking at the likes of Maxwell, Giansiracusa, LRT, Cassisi and Jackson.

You were taking the piss with these two right J?? :eek:

You can rule Maxwell out of possible coaches, he has stated on several occasions he has no interest in coaching, his interests lie in a career in football administration. I think future Pies CEO is more likely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back