2015 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone confirm that Bongetti was fined by the NFL for the clothes he was wearing at the Slime post GF win march through the streets?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard that the North Heidelberg and West Preston are in discussions in regards to the issue of clash jumpers when they play.

Raises a great point, should there be more clash jumpers (yeah I know the cost but it is a chance for differing sponsors and like a few Clubs have done wearing pink for breast cancer research)

West Preston last year wore the Lakies white one from years ago that I think would be sufficient and looked good.

Its been a discussion in the past but I see merit in clash jumpers, especially in muddier conditions.

I heard that the North Heidelberg and West Preston are in discussions in regards to the issue of clash jumpers when they play.

Raises a great point, should there be more clash jumpers (yeah I know the cost but it is a chance for differing sponsors and like a few Clubs have done wearing pink for breast cancer research)

West Preston last year wore the Lakies white one from years ago that I think would be sufficient and looked good.

Its been a discussion in the past but I see merit in clash jumpers, especially in muddier conditions.

The Heidelberg and Northcote Park jumpers are a horrible clash. From memory, I think they Cougars may have worn an alternative strip last year.

The Heidelberg and Northcote Park jumpers are a horrible clash. From memory, I think they Cougars may have worn an alternative strip last year.
Northcote Park always wear the white kit against Heidelberg. Sucks for them in winter with the Merri Creek Mud from the pitch. No wonder they only wear them once a year, they'd be a lovely shade of grey after one game

Northcote Park always wear the white kit against Heidelberg. Sucks for them in winter with the Merri Creek Mud from the pitch. No wonder they only wear them once a year, they'd be a lovely shade of grey after one game
I think you will find that NP wears the white strip more often than once a year

Any one hear any news from the Kennel? Will they come straight back down?
I thought maybe Harley Ryan would return but sounds like he is off to Lalor. I think the only other rumour I have heard floating around is maybe Nyabaru Kelly making a return. Will be a handy pick up if stays fit. Anything else? been very quiet on here

Any one hear any news from the Kennel? Will they come straight back down?
I thought maybe Harley Ryan would return but sounds like he is off to Lalor. I think the only other rumour I have heard floating around is maybe Nyabaru Kelly making a return. Will be a handy pick up if stays fit. Anything else? been very quiet on here

Tough one to pick. I think they will be 6-8 and will do enough to stay up. Have heard that Shane Harvey is in very good nick at the moment and looking to have a big year. Add in blokes like Dowling, Lonergan and Blake Holmes and they are a good outfit.

Tough one to pick. I think they will be 6-8 and will do enough to stay up. Have heard that Shane Harvey is in very good nick at the moment and looking to have a big year. Add in blokes like Dowling, Lonergan and Blake Holmes and they are a good outfit.
I hope your right, hope they do stay up.
No need to mention Shane Harvey as he may be the best player in the comp, but Blake Holmes? he was playing two's at the end of the year? not sure if that was due to injuries or what not but I think they'll need a few more big names.
There were big raps on Dowling and to be honest, I hope div 1 brings the best out of him and he has a lot of talent but didn't show it last year from the number of games I seen.
I do think they need to pick a ruckman up as J.Dean is getting on and Div 1 might be out of his league?
Any ones thoughts?

I hope your right, hope they do stay up.
No need to mention Shane Harvey as he may be the best player in the comp, but Blake Holmes? he was playing two's at the end of the year? not sure if that was due to injuries or what not but I think they'll need a few more big names.
There were big raps on Dowling and to be honest, I hope div 1 brings the best out of him and he has a lot of talent but didn't show it last year from the number of games I seen.
I do think they need to pick a ruckman up as J.Dean is getting on and Div 1 might be out of his league?
Any ones thoughts?

Did you miss his 62 goals?

Yes probably in need of a ruckman as Dean has retired apparently, but would need overall depth as a start.

Holmes must of been injured to be playing 2's. They were the best div 2 team last year but they have their work cut out in D1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back