2015 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaylard great signing! Wouldn't have won a game the bergers if it wasn't for him. Watch this space! I hear he has a huge pull with mark lynch going back, Paul chapman possibly and another big name from Albury! All out the bergers this year.

I see he's getting used to the points system already. Or is the next move to the ammos who are not bringing it in.

Pretty spot on from what people at each club have told me.

Anyway massive news Patrick Karnezis signed at West Preston. Guy is an absolute VFL jet. Wouldn't be suprised if he kicks 100 next year.

Rocca, presti, Simon Goodwin, rodan. A lot of high profile players have been through west in the past few years. If karnezis goes there will b interesting to see how long he stays for

Rocca, presti, Simon Goodwin, rodan. A lot of high profile players have been through west in the past few years. If karnezis goes there will b interesting to see how long he stays for
Lots of big name signings apparently by the usual suspects.....
Obviously the template for success has been tossed in the bin

Which template is that mate?

Your four best players are all imports - Hobbs, Paynter, Bianchin and Liam Brandt. Home grown talent alone doesn't win Premierships.

The big difference is that those four aren't on the big money that the other clubs usually throw at blokes who aren't much better then these guys, and definitely not as good club men and blokes those four are

Which template is that mate?

Your four best players are all imports - Hobbs, Paynter, Bianchin and Liam Brandt. Home grown talent alone doesn't win Premierships.
Cool, come see us when you win a few flags with your template!

1 flag is enough for now.....and I'm sure there are a few clubs ahead of you, without the big name recruits, doing just nicely too.
But you just stick to your guns because it's obviously working for ya :)

1 flag is enough for now.....and I'm sure there are a few clubs ahead of you, without the big name recruits, doing just nicely too.
But you just stick to your guns because it's obviously working for ya :)
Well you are only as good as your last year I suppose.... But, I'd still take the last decade of Heidelberg any day of the week.

The wheel continues to turn, so will be interesting to see what comes next.

Well you are only as good as your last year I suppose.... But, I'd still take the last decade of Heidelberg any day of the week.

The wheel continues to turn, so will be interesting to see what comes next.

Can you confirm President has stood down??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gaylard great signing! Wouldn't have won a game the bergers if it wasn't for him. Watch this space! I hear he has a huge pull with mark lynch going back, Paul chapman possibly and another big name from Albury! All out the bergers this year.

Sounds like a good signing.

Lynch just won a comp medal and a flag in an undefeated EDFL team... would't think he'd leave.

Chapman rumoured to coach Strathmore.

I think when your wearing a Macleod polo at their GF night, fair indicator of your intentions. Great get.

It was posted on Facebook last night with another interesting comment from someone mentioning Daniel Moore coming over too but not sure how reliable a source that is. Great get by Macleod but how many games will he seriously play with VFL commitments ?

It was posted on Facebook last night with another interesting comment from someone mentioning Daniel Moore coming over too but not sure how reliable a source that is. Great get by Macleod but how many games will he seriously play with VFL commitments ?
I think you'll find Mr Moore is coaching the Macleod reserves.

there is no bad blood between the clubs......just respect

Between the clubs there might be no bad blood, but after some of the carry on that arose after the grand final celebrations/commiserations between certain blokes could be a different story. Hopefully it all goes smoothly up in cairns for the sake of all the blokes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back