2015 Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Thomo vs creek
This is a danger game for the bears, huge 4th Qtr effort last week to beat the Hbridges.
Folino is back which they will be wraped with but at the coat of osei.
Thomo by 40pts

Lalor vs stars
Whyman is out which is huge for stars, saying that they are unstopable at their ground.
This is a must win for lalor as a loss could see them chasing tail for a top2 spot.
Stars by 1 pnt

Mernda vs Hbridge
We welcome blair harvey to div2, hbridge have huge ins will see them win by 100pts

Whit vs phill
Whit will be wraped with the win over lalor and start their premiership run, fairchild to kick another bag
Whit by 33pts

Last edited:

Especially when you pick two teams playing against each other....

Stinga, are you disappointed that H'Berg told you to retire even though you wanted to still keep playing??
How quickly did you sign with Hurstbridge when they offered you a monkey per game??

;);)

Stinga, are you disappointed that H'Berg told you to retire even though you wanted to still keep playing??
How quickly did you sign with Hurstbridge when they offered you a monkey per game??

;);)

If someone offered you a monkey, how fast you reckon you could find a pen? I'm sure the real Stinga deserves a payday if that was any motivating factor in the move. Will be interesting to see what kind of impact he can have at Hurstbridge.

If only I had the trophy cabinet of the real Stinga, this old hack is also at the end of his playing days but with a lot less fanfare than my namesake!

Thomastown vs Diamond Creek
Diamo have had a good few weeks and were probably let down by some poor kicking last week against the stars. Thomo have kept defying the odds and should remain undefeated in a good battle. Thomo by 10pts

Lalor vs Stars
Should be another hard fought battle in the return bout. Stars are hard to beat at home and should keep their home record intact in a close game.
Stars by 20pts

Mernda vs Hurstbridge
Hurstbridge should win by plenty, some great ins and Mernda are struggling. Bridges by 70pts

Whittlesea vs Panton Hill
Whittlesea will want to avenge their earlier season defeat to the Hillers. Panton Hill had a good win last week and will be confident of a repeat performance, but I think Whittlesea will be too strong in the end. Whittlesea by 22pts

Good luck to all teams...

Thomastown vs Diamond Creek
Diamo have had a good few weeks and were probably let down by some poor kicking last week against the stars. Thomo have kept defying the odds and should remain undefeated in a good battle. Thomo by 10pts

Lalor vs Stars
Should be another hard fought battle in the return bout. Stars are hard to beat at home and should keep their home record intact in a close game.
Stars by 20pts

Mernda vs Hurstbridge
Hurstbridge should win by plenty, some great ins and Mernda are struggling. Bridges by 70pts

Whittlesea vs Panton Hill
Whittlesea will want to avenge their earlier season defeat to the Hillers. Panton Hill had a good win last week and will be confident of a repeat performance, but I think Whittlesea will be too strong in the end. Whittlesea by 22pts

Good luck to all teams...

Creek
Stars
Hurstbridge
Whittlesea

Thomastown vs Diamond Creek. The Bears showed they were the real deal last week, and weeks before that, and at home should banish the Demons.
Mernda vs Hurstbridge. The Demons are really struggling and expect the Bridges to come out firing after last week's hiccup.
Fitzroy Stars vs Lalor. Expecting a close game with the Stars at home to sneak across the line from the Bloods.
Whittlesea vs Panton Hill. Thinking the Eagles will be looking to get some payback on their earlier loss to the Redbacks.

Thomastown vs Diamond Creek. The Bears showed they were the real deal last week, and weeks before that, and at home should banish the Demons.
Mernda vs Hurstbridge. The Demons are really struggling and expect the Bridges to come out firing after last week's hiccup.
Fitzroy Stars vs Lalor. Expecting a close game with the Stars at home to sneak across the line from the Bloods.
Whittlesea vs Panton Hill. Thinking the Eagles will be looking to get some payback on their earlier loss to the Redbacks.
Had the pleasure of heading to watch Diamo as Watsy had the bye, to see my good pal Jai Norman in action. Big fella been in fine form this season. Out of the blocks quick were the creek with 3 on the board before thomo had a sniff. Norms was all over an undersized backline. 2nd term was goal for goal with nearly 15 goals between both sides. Thomo was starting to tackle and impose themselves on every contest. Diamo seemed to not want to match their toughness. There was even a head count at start of 3rd term called by umpire. Diamo embarrassingly had 19 on field. Score not removed but free kick and 50 given to bears. From this point on, creek only managed 2 goals for game.
From my unbiased view what i reckon is:
Diamo are a big side but lack hardness.
Thomo are small, quite small but their tackling pressure and never give up mentality is first rate. This was my first div2 game i seen live, creek will be there abouts and thomo just look well organized and play as a team.
Back to watsy next week but gee there is a fair gap between 3rd and 2nd division already

7 zip zip. Catch me if u can the bears say,

Ferraro hits the front in the goal kicking by 2 goals.

Lalor are back on the map

Did anyone happen to see how Harvey went at Hursty? Saw he was named BOG. Gee if they all click together , you would think they'd be hard to beat. But a team of champions doesn't beat a champion team.

Thomo are well coached and the club is run by a new president and committee.
They dont go 7-0 by luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not a Thomo man, but the cash is flowing there. Got there eye on a big $$$$ signing from edfl. I heard $1,300 a game

Sonnypelicans your a goose bears trying to buy a flag paying minimal money for a great group of mates who want to play together thats alk

Thanks grizzlybear,To sonnyspelicans, if they buy a $$$$$ player, why not every other club does it. I can feel a bit of indimidation here. Good luck to the boys
Thomo. Theyve had a couple years. Good to see these types of clubs be successful.

Thanks grizzlybear,To sonnyspelicans, if they buy a $$$$$ player, why not every other club does it. I can feel a bit of indimidation here. Good luck to the boys
Thomo. Theyve had a couple years. Good to see these types of clubs be successful.
So whis the player

Not sure, just heard the older guys talk about it at the Strathmore game last week. The player wants to go to Thomo and will be contacting there footy manager soon. He must have connections at thomo.

Really not sure of his name. Strathmore life members wouldnt make it up. Must be some truth about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back