Senior List
Aug 29, 2005
Mlebounre
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
VFL bye, only one game i would imagine

Must be going all out to beat DC this week after they couldn't believe that DC beat them the first time. Apparently they where extremely confidant they would.

Not sure where the moneys coming from for the rest of the year, heard its all dried up and some. Some sponsors not happy at at all.

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Must be going all out to beat DC this week after they couldn't believe that DC beat them the first time. Apparently they where extremely confidant they would.

Not sure where the moneys coming from for the rest of the year, heard its all dried up and some. Some sponsors not happy at at all.

Havnt heard of any sponsors being unhappy, quite the opposite actually. These 2 new clearances i hadnt heard about though

jumpingjack8

Debutant
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
good to hear jason from lalor is out of hospital, no contact sport for about 9 months for him due to his fractured skull, will be interesting to see how many weeks jordan gets

sceamer

Senior List
Dec 1, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood

hey ox why dont you just stay on the div one post

luvlocalfuty

Debutant
May 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I've been following the comments on this incident and until someone provides vision or comments about what occurred during this game it's difficult to comment. No one has said he was king hit or anything of this nature so maybe a bit more information is needed as I understand all views.
Main thing at the moment is to ensure the person is ok with no long term damage. Hope is has a full recovery..
What a s**t club in many respects. Shocking culture. No wonder players want to jump ship

Mar 24, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Clearance just put through for a big name player to Hurstbridge.
I rest my earlier posts about trying to buy and not stick with the JUNIORS of the CLUB who have been the ones playing really well. I feel for these kids that get dropped for these ring ins as the kids love the club and ring ins love the $$$$$

BomberARMY

All Australian
Mar 20, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Hurstbridge putting in transfers for Saul Caddy and Marcus Marigliani.. Must have a fortune down at Ben Frilay..

Turbos mail

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 15, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey Boys, how old would Soul be now? I would have thought his well past his best but was one of the best in his days. It would have been good to see him go back to Nth Heidelberg in his later playing days, but must still bear a grudge about a certain selection.

tigerkelly

Team Captain
Jun 12, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey Boys, how old would Soul be now? I would have thought his well past his best but was one of the best in his days. It would have been good to see him go back to Nth Heidelberg in his later playing days, but must still bear a grudge about a certain selection.
I think Saul would be 35 or 36.

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I rest my earlier posts about trying to buy and not stick with the JUNIORS of the CLUB who have been the ones playing really well. I feel for these kids that get dropped for these ring ins as the kids love the club and ring ins love the $$$$$

Agree to a point, still need to bring in experienced players to improve the side but not sure about bringing in players during the season and shafting those who have done the work over pre-season and the season thus far. Having said that, they are still playing about 6-8 under 19 players a week. More the borderline 2's players who are getting sent back.

Albert you star

Debutant
Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
What a round of football. Two massive games. I no we are a long way from finals but this week could determine who makes it.

Hurstbridge v Diamond creek- Bridge are spending a lot to make sure they dont drop this game. I hear that the coach has opened his own wallet to get a couple of players. Some home grown telent getting pissed of that they are being replaced by ring ins. Saying that i think Bridge have paid to much to lose this one and will get home by 10pts.

Whittlesea v Stars- A draw earlier in the season between these 2 and i think another close 1 here. Stars must win if they want to stay in contention for top 4, starting to play some good footy. Stars to get home by under a kick.

Lalor by 10 goals over Panton hill

Thomastown by 10 goals over Mernda

Good luck

Chet_Wynd

Team Captain
Apr 29, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
As mentioned above a couple of massive eight-pointer games coming up this round.

Diamond Creek vs Hurstbridge. All the talk has been about the Bridges this week and they should get across the line against a very competitive Demons.
Panton Hill vs Lalor. The Redbacks ave hit a hurdle in recent weeks and won't find the Bloods any obliging as they try to get a needed win.
Thomastown vs Mernda. This could get ugly as the Bears tear apart the struggling Demons.
Whittlesea vs Fitzroy Stars. Hard to work out the Stars form and at home the eagles eem to soar so giving them the slight advantage here.

John of all Johns

Team Captain
Oct 23, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah well here I go with some great tipping.
Creek to beat bridges.
Panton hill to beat Lalor.
Thomastwon to beat Mernda
Whittlesea to beat stars.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL INVOLVED.

P.S just remember its only a game!! sniping people and starting all ins are not what you should be about.
Bit of push and shove or what ever is part of the game. But fracturing skulls, breaking jaws and throwing haymakers just isn't what your out there to do!!

Ringadingding

Debutant
Apr 7, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Diamond Creek vs Hurstbridge.
Massive ins for bridge
Creek will be brave like always
hbridge by 5 goals

Panton Hill vs Lalor.
Phill have hit the wall, i cant see them getting near the ball
Lalor by 95

Thomastown vs Mernda. The bears will have another 100pt win 2 weeks in a row
Thomo by 150

Stars vs whit
Stars need to start to win games quick smart, its do or die.
They welce back whyman with
Open arms

Stars by 5 goals

BomberARMY

All Australian
Mar 20, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Hurstbridge vs Diamond Creek
Hurstbridge are all the talk as has been mentioned, I think adding players might effect their mix, so they might not gel as well. Diamo will be desperate to stay in touch of a finals berth. Diamo by 10pts

Lalor vs Panton Hill
Lalor should win comfortably. Finnin back helps the Redbacks. Lalor by 30pts.

Thomastown vs Mernda
Thomo by plenty.. Will Mernda win a game this year?. Thomo by 70pts

Whittlesea vs Fitzroy Stars
Stars will be desperate for a win, having lost 3 games by 7pts or less and drawing 1, the ladder could've looked a lot different. Whittlesea will be keen to maintain a game (possibly 2) break over the Stars for the 4th position so far. Must win game for Stars. Stars by 18pts

beerbandit

Club Legend
Mar 7, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood

They have more money then you think, quite wealthy actually. They have a budget and aren't over it.

Back