2015 Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

At most you would think a realistic amount that they have spent would be close to 100-150k that's still quite a substantial amount of money to spend at a football club who most likely before this year weren't in a position to spend that much, from the looks of their shirts it looked like they'd pushed big on sponsorship, but a lot of their sponsors are return sponsors from last year.

For what its worth im tipping

Seniors - WHITTLESEA by 32 points with either Behan or Ormerod best on. Lalor to choke

Ressies - THOMASTOWN by 8 ponits with Kasser or Zabsasack best. A smoky to play well will be Brabra aka Ross from Friends

Lalor by 15 in the seniors
Todd Hughes to kick his 4, Shane Jacobs to have a limited impact and bog will be Harley Ryan.

Congratulations to Whittlesea Premiers Div2 2015!

Tough luck to the bloods bitter pill to swallow losing by 3pts but honestly it would have been highway robbery if they got up at the end.
Whittlesea was by far the better side much more cleaner and composed then the bloods who just didn't really cope with the pressure all day.

I think they'll be better for it to take another tilt at it next season!

Go Bloods 2016!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great contest with witsea worthy winners.3/4 time thought bloods had it but #28s 2 goals crucial into wind Ormerond had his own footy last 1/4 and was bog in my eyes.Lalor be spewing on couple of turnovers from switching play in defence resulting in 2 goals in last 1/4 very costly.

Great contest with witsea worthy winners.3/4 time thought bloods had it but #28s 2 goals crucial into wind Ormerond had his own footy last 1/4 and was bog in my eyes.Lalor be spewing on couple of turnovers from switching play in defence resulting in 2 goals in last 1/4 very costly.

That would of been king you are alluding too switching play costing the team 2 goals???

Congrats to Whittlesea for yesterday's effort, 3 flags in 5 years, who's had their club preso nights? Who's won their clubs top 3 bnfs?

Who's going to win the league bnf tonight?
My prediction
1st Peter Hood
2nd Shane Jacobs
3rd Andrew Fairchild

Jacobs won by four votes in the end. He had 26, Hood 22 and Tyler Scarce came third with 18.

Good night as it was
Good year by big Jacobs pity he didnt fire a shot on gf day. Think the dry fast track didnt suit him. Good div2 player though.

bad luck to the bloods, sad day after a sensational season.

congrats to thomo reserves, gone into the NFL history books as the only team to ever win a flag coming up a division! how no. 12 from Whittlesea got B.O.G amazed me though, don't think I saw him the whole game. Several of Thomastown's players were much better!

Whats everyones thoughts on Reservoir coming up to division 2. If they can keep the same list/top up a few extras i think the main goal would be to stay up. Having said that, hopefully they can be more than competitive just like Thomastown last year. Interesting times ahead!

Whats everyones thoughts on Reservoir coming up to division 2. If they can keep the same list/top up a few extras i think the main goal would be to stay up. Having said that, hopefully they can be more than competitive just like Thomastown last year. Interesting times ahead!

Won't win a game and straight back down, Epping would have been more competitive

Remove this Banner Ad

Back