List Mgmt. 2015 Draft Prospects (Poll Added 31/8/15)

Which player do you want at our first selection?

• Harry McKay

Votes: 23 14.4%
  • Kieran Collins

Votes: 40 25.0%
  • Ryan Burton

Votes: 15 9.4%
  • Darcy Tucker

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Callum Ah Chee

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Harley Balic

• Riley Bonner

Votes: 13 8.1%
  • Other (Specify Below)

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Ben McKay

Votes: 22 13.8%
  • Mitch Hibberd

• Daniel Rioli

• Jade Gresham

• Clayton Oliver

Votes: 8 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends how long Gill blabs for
Not too worried about the start
Bring on our picks :D

And yeah GC need some more firepower for sure

Tom Lynch is about the only good player I can think of in their forward line
Except when Ablett plays there, obviously

Interesting to see Skippos mention that his kicking needs a lot of work in his newest phantom update. Perhaps it's not as good as it's made to look in the highlights, but I suppose we'll see. Certainly is capable of pulling off good long-range kicks, might just be that the consistency isn't there.

If he's just not really a consistent kick then that can be worked on once he gets into a professional enviroment.

Depends how long Gill blabs for
Not too worried about the start
Bring on our picks :D

And yeah GC need some more firepower for sure

Tom Lynch is about the only good player I can think of in their forward line
Except when Ablett plays there, obviously

Sadly Gill could blab on for hours.

I could see Adcock playing at least 10 - 15 games next season. Bob and Boydy aren't going to be playing 22 games a year and it might help prolong Murph's career by another season. Ideal for interstate trips to rest one of those two and have Adcock come straight in.

Will push hard for a round 1 spot.
Adcock's tackle on Aker in the 2009 SF was cool. It sucked at the time, but looking back now, kudos to him.

Who was it that was worried that Francis would be at our original pick? He will be at Essendon if Melbourne pass at 3.

If we select Adams (particularly with one of our first two) then you would expect him to be very close to best 22 straight away. Seems ideal to be lining up on KPF's like Pav, Riewoldt (both of them), Roughead, Walker etc, from the very get go.

He's like one cm shorter than most of them, which IMO means nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we select Adams (particularly with one of our first two) then you would expect him to be very close to best 22 straight away. Seems ideal to be lining up on KPF's like Pav, Riewoldt (both of them), Roughead, Walker etc, from the very get go.

Wouldnt be surpised if Adams goes to Freo at pick 19

He also tested very well with his vertical jump at the combine and is very fast over 20 metres (sub 3 seconds). Looking at the guys thighs (and weight of 98 kg), he's going to be pretty competitive in a wrestle as well. All the key attributes are there for a kpd. At 22, if we get him I'd say he's every chance to slot straight in, at least in terms of his physical attributes.

i think essendon are our main rival for Adams. Which is why I can see us taking him at 20/21 as Im not convinced he's there at 30.

Francis complimenting Hooker and Hurley should be enough for Essendon's defensive stocks. Freo could be the main suitor if we pass with our first two. Otherwise I think he's there at our next pick.

So it says draft starts at 5:30PM EST yeah? As usual there will likely be a lot of BS before the first pick, are we expecting the draft to start 6PMEST? 6:30PM?

6.30 adelaide time. However I have no idea how far behind or ahead they are in regards to Brisbane which I should probably find out.

Adelaide 30 minutes ahead of Brisbane time. So the draft starts at 6:00pm Brisbane time.

ps. Fox Footy's broadcast starts at 5:30pm Brisbane time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back