List Mgmt. 2015 Draft Prospects (Poll Added 31/8/15)

Which player do you want at our first selection?

• Harry McKay

Votes: 23 14.4%
  • Kieran Collins

Votes: 40 25.0%
  • Ryan Burton

Votes: 15 9.4%
  • Darcy Tucker

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Callum Ah Chee

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Harley Balic

• Riley Bonner

Votes: 13 8.1%
  • Other (Specify Below)

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Ben McKay

Votes: 22 13.8%
  • Mitch Hibberd

• Daniel Rioli

• Jade Gresham

• Clayton Oliver

Votes: 8 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So in the tall forward front we have 2 possible options, I see a lot of mids that could step up and there are a few defenders though defenders have a reasonable strike rate later in the draft so you can wait a little bit. We look to like MacPherson so we would probably have a mid after our first sometime so I would be guessing we go with the tall to complement Boyd. Very very early stages though.

So in the tall forward front we have 2 possible options, I see a lot of mids that could step up and there are a few defenders though defenders have a reasonable strike rate later in the draft so you can wait a little bit. We look to like MacPherson so we would probably have a mid after our first sometime so I would be guessing we go with the tall to complement Boyd. Very very early stages though.
2 possible options? :eek:

we could also potentially put the earliest pick up for trade

I hope they record the AIS vs European Legion game and show that
would be interesting to watch that and the game they have vs Collingwood

2 possible options? :eek:

we could also potentially put the earliest pick up for trade

I hope they record the AIS vs European Legion game and show that
would be interesting to watch that and the game they have vs Collingwood

Weideman and Schache are the ones that I know about being in Victoria might be some elsewhere though.

Was going to say that but i thought it would bring up a conversation that would derail the thread from its purpose.

Weideman and Schache are the ones that I know about being in Victoria might be some elsewhere though.

Was going to say that but i thought it would bring up a conversation that would derail the thread from its purpose.
No love for Burton? :p

I only said that because we just don't know

still, I'll follow the draft because we likely will take someone from it
:eek:

No love for Burton? :p

I only said that because we just don't know

still, I'll follow the draft because we likely will take someone from it
:eek:

I always forget the non victorian guys especially early on in the year. Makes it worse that he was an obvious one who has been talked up a lot.:oops:

Make that three KPF's

I always forget the non victorian guys especially early on in the year. Makes it worse that he was an obvious one who has been talked up a lot.:oops:

Make that three KPF's
I want a KPD for us.
Think we will pick 5-8, so that means the best KPD. Who is the leading one at the moment?

I want a KPD for us.
Think we will pick 5-8, so that means the best KPD. Who is the leading one at the moment?
Weitering

Schache might be played through defense yet though

Sam Skinner also an option, Collins to but probably not in that top bracket just yet
definitely has the size already (Collins)

Weitering

Schache might be played through defense yet though

Sam Skinner also an option, Collins to but probably not in that top bracket just yet
definitely has the size already (Collins)
Thanks!
Collins worries me. Will try and go and see the other two. Was expecting us to take 2 KPD last year (lever & Cordy) but we got BOYD . Wasn't paying much attention to the under age KPD's that much....

Thanks!
Collins worries me. Will try and go and see the other two. Was expecting us to take 2 KPD last year (lever & Cordy) but we got BOYD . Wasn't paying much attention to the under age KPD's that much....
Why does he worry you? I think he would transition probably the quickest, no idea how he goes with the athletic talls
not sure we'll really see at the Champs, but that is why I am interested to see how he'd go in the two AIS games

the recruiters think years ahead of the players that they were interested in drafting, but sometimes players will do a Macrae or Bontempelli :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does he worry you? I think he would transition probably the quickest, no idea how he goes with the athletic talls
not sure we'll really see at the Champs, but that is why I am interested to see how he'd go in the two AIS games

the recruiters think years ahead of the players that they were interested in drafting, but sometimes players will do a Macrae or Bontempelli :D
He will no doubt be worth watching. Will explain after seeing him play again.

Making my intentions early, 100% on the Darcy Tucker bandwagon.

If we are looking for a ruck then I'd be looking at that Vic Country guy, Nyuon I think his name is? Obviously not first round a little later but I think he can really play.
Yeah Gach Nyoun

saw him do a no look over the back handpass & get it to a free team mate that I thought was either luck or very good awareness
he does stand around a bit not doing much if he hasn't got the ball, but perhaps that is to do with his endurance

Or the fact he only just took up the game :p
He definitely doesn't have the best endurance

but even if he only just took up the game, then it is on the coaches to be telling him he needs to be doing something other then standing around
just because he doesn't have the ball

I feel like his brother(s?) have had similar raps and I'm yet to see anything
From what I recall, the other Ah Chee's were never rated as high as Callum. He was always considered the best of that family and has been pegged as a possible number 1 draft pick for years now. Reckon he will compliment our midfield very well.

Judging from this video, he seems to be pretty comfortable in the spotlight even at a young age:

Not sure about him going number 1, but barring a bad 2015, should surely go top 10. Hopefully he is available for us to pick up.

I kind of hope someone is watching the progression of some
of the passed over players from last years crop.
KPD- Ryan Tester, Christian Buykx-Smith and Adam Creeper.
KPF- Jesse Watchman, Ricky Cary and Sam Bevan.
Ruck-fwd- Lachlan Waddell.
Swingman- Tyler Kietel, Jake Owen.
We seem to move on to the next batch pretty quickly while
leaving gold nuggets scattered on the ground.

I kind of hope someone is watching the progression of some
of the passed over players from last years crop.
KPD- Ryan Tester, Christian Buykx-Smith and Adam Creeper.
KPF- Jesse Watchman, Ricky Cary and Sam Bevan.
Ruck-fwd- Lachlan Waddell.
Swingman- Tyler Kietel, Jake Owen.
We seem to move on to the next batch pretty quickly while
leaving gold nuggets scattered on the ground.

Anyone know why Kietel didn't get picked up, seemed to be on a few radars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back