List Mgmt. 2015 Draft Prospects (Poll Added 31/8/15)

Which player do you want at our first selection?

• Harry McKay

Votes: 23 14.4%
  • Kieran Collins

Votes: 40 25.0%
  • Ryan Burton

Votes: 15 9.4%
  • Darcy Tucker

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Callum Ah Chee

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Harley Balic

• Riley Bonner

Votes: 13 8.1%
  • Other (Specify Below)

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Ben McKay

Votes: 22 13.8%
  • Mitch Hibberd

• Daniel Rioli

• Jade Gresham

• Clayton Oliver

Votes: 8 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metro may have practiced together more and thus have better chemistry, team work... VC will come good!

This is often the case. Metro by virtue of proximity are able to meet up and gel and train pretty often, whereas country really only get 1-3 organised sessions pre champs as they're all so far away from each other.

Scores level. Seems like Country have hit their grove. Ainsworth one for next year by the looks of things

EDIT: Definitely hit there grove Berry is another for next years crop

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weitering was a wall in defense
Ainsworth clear BOG for me
Eades looks like a likely type
Balic...wow, I thought that he might be soft..the guy had Kieran Collins on him for a while & went bumping him around

Gach Nyoun is one I watched closely & was real dirty on his first quarter, Skinner came in & gave him some words and he picked up his game
he just floated around a lot in the first quarter, not leading or picking up a player; just standing around by himself with his hands on his hips

Schache missed some real gettable goals, but led extremely hard on the lead..gave away some silly free kicks

Plenty more to come, but now I am ready to watch us beat Melbourne :D

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-05-24/vic-metro-v-vic-country

Glad that I got home to post my opinions before Twoomey got this out

I remember at the end TT (I think) kicked the ball backwards for Metro & really sold his team-mate into trouble because all numbers were forward of the ball
he just needed to get the ball forward, I had scouts sitting around me & they weren't impressed at all by that

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-05-24/vic-metro-v-vic-country

Glad that I got home to post my opinions before Twoomey got this out

I remember at the end TT (I think) kicked the ball backwards for Metro & really sold his team-mate into trouble because all numbers were forward of the ball
he just needed to get the ball forward, I had scouts sitting around me & they weren't impressed at all by that
Why the twoomey hate? Hahaha

Why the twoomey hate? Hahaha

I don't hate Twoomey, I am just glad that we have similar opinions & that it doesn't seem as though I've copied him

I remember last year we saw the game quite differently, I even told him on his Twitter & he snuck that player into his top 20 Draft Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back