List Mgmt. 2015 Draft Prospects (Poll Added 31/8/15)

Which player do you want at our first selection?

• Harry McKay

Votes: 23 14.4%
  • Kieran Collins

Votes: 40 25.0%
  • Ryan Burton

Votes: 15 9.4%
  • Darcy Tucker

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Callum Ah Chee

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Harley Balic

• Riley Bonner

Votes: 13 8.1%
  • Other (Specify Below)

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Ben McKay

Votes: 22 13.8%
  • Mitch Hibberd

• Daniel Rioli

• Jade Gresham

• Clayton Oliver

Votes: 8 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah Chee is looking like he could win the game for WA
Had some real special moments

Balic has been a disappointment since the first game that I saw him in

Still going to talk up Callum Moore after that game, had another solid performance
but needs to tidy up his set shots

Loved what I've seen from Crocker

Last edited:

I know he was 190cm pre leg break, has grown one or two cm.

Apart from Knightmare and other phantoms I can't really give you a source.

Hopefully he gets to 194cm.
if he grows, I hope it's not before draft day. I like him as a prospect and wouldn't mind if we drafted him.

I know he's not eligible til next year but I'm going out in a limb here... Sam Petrevski-seton is the sexiest talent I've seen in junior football

I know he's not eligible til next year but I'm going out in a limb here... Sam Petrevski-seton is the sexiest talent I've seen in junior football
Uhhhh...
latest

Kidding of course... I really rate Galluci & Berry

Ah Chee is looking like he could win the game for WA
Had some real special moments

Balic has been a disappointment since the first game that I saw him in

Still going to talk up Callum Moore after that game, had another solid performance
but needs to tidy up his set shots

Loved what I've seen from Crocker
Haven't seen much but I'm totally with you on Moore.

Saw the final piece in our puzzle...

McKay from Vic Country

Whilst everyone one else was drooling over Weitering Francis and Schauch :) I was just thinking wow this is what we need...

I am so surprised that everyone is not going NUTS about McKay 203cm long armed fluent left footer....His upside is bigger on all the other Talls as well as a second Ruck or CHB??
Could get to 206cm and a massive problem for any defence next to Stringer,Boyd,and out midget brigade

Get him Dogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Day version II?

I don't know, I wish Curnow was playing
I'd be confused if we took Weideman, happy if we took several players he has going after our pick to
Doesn't have Burton, Clarke, Clark in there by the looks of things either. He always comes up with weird top 20's.

I think the thing going with McKay is that he is 17 for the vast majority of this year and he is showing some really good signs (though he is inconsistent). Also got the modern 200cm height and athleticism of a KPF.

Doesn't have Burton, Clarke, Clark in there by the looks of things either. He always comes up with weird top 20's.

I think the thing going with McKay is that he is 17 for the vast majority of this year and he is showing some really good signs (though he is inconsistent). Also got the modern 200cm height and athleticism of a KPF.
I hope he is right & they go into the second round
Hibberd could be someone that really bolts into that first round to, usually it's Geelong selecting them to :p

I hope he is right & they go into the second round
Hibberd could be someone that really bolts into that first round to, usually it's Geelong selecting them to :p
Harley Balic top ten made me giggle.

Want to see if some of these guys who have missed out on games for Vic Country (due to them being OP) end up falling guys like Oliver and Tardrew that continue to play well in the TAC Cup. Waiting for us to pull another rabbit out of the hat.

Harley Balic top ten made me giggle.

Want to see if some of these guys who have missed out on games for Vic Country (due to them being OP) end up falling guys like Oliver and Tardrew that continue to play well in the TAC Cup. Waiting for us to pull another rabbit out of the hat.
I agree, as dogs supporters we are not allowed to play favorites with anyone because on the day we will pick someone a little unexpected.

Last draft our recruiting team seemed to favor guys who were clean in traffic, had good skills, spacial awareness, versatility and composure over real speed and athleticism. Who are the guys in this draft that you think fit these specs Wizard17 that may be around at our pick/s?

Last draft our recruiting team seemed to favor guys who were clean in traffic, had good skills, spacial awareness, versatility and composure over real speed and athleticism. Who are the guys in this draft that you think fit these specs Wizard17 that may be around at our pick/s?
1st round would be guys like Rhys Mathieson/Darcy Tucker/Ryan Clarke/Harley Balic

2nd round would be guys like Mitchell Hibberd/Jade Gresham (if he drops due to his height)/Brayden Fiorini/Ben Crocker

3rd round and later would be guys like Nick Dodge/Lachlan Tardrew/James Parsons and a few others that are playing as 19yo's this year that have shown they have versatility in their games like Lachlan Knight and Mitchell Rainbird.

These guys might not fit all the boxes but they fit most of them. I've been impressed with a few of them at different times showing glimpse of AFL traits so I wouldn't be surprised if one or two made it onto our list if they where at the right spot in the draft.

Tom Cole is another one for the second round
Something is very off putting about Fiorini, I'm hoping Gresham is gone before our second round pick
I don't want Dalrymple taking anymore smalls at the national draft or PSD :eek:

Tom Cole is another one for the second round
Something is very off putting about Fiorini, I'm hoping Gresham is gone before our second round pick
I don't want Dalrymple taking anymore smalls at the national draft or PSD :eek:
I think that he'll well and truly be gone but I was just saying that in context to the question I was asked, he fits that build well.

Fiorini has been playing through a few injuries of late so I don't think that he is 100%. In saying that he needs too improve his inside game but he has shown that he can do that in a game a month or two ago in the TAC where he was extracting the ball out of the center at will and almost won Northern that game.

I like Tom Cole he is a good player kinda slipped my mind at the time I was posting that.

I think that he'll well and truly be gone but I was just saying that in context to the question I was asked, he fits that build well.

Fiorini has been playing through a few injuries of late so I don't think that he is 100%. In saying that he needs too improve his inside game but he has shown that he can do that in a game a month or two ago in the TAC where he was extracting the ball out of the center at will and almost won Northern that game.

I like Tom Cole he is a good player kinda slipped my mind at the time I was posting that.
I still need to see more, I do like him
he just reminds me quite a bit like Cunico from last year; I thought he'd be gone well before where he ended up (50+)

I worry a lot about the players incapable of winning the inside ball making the transition to AFL as smoothly as we'd like

Macrae even surprised our guys with how quickly he adapted to playing more inside & that is what we need more of, players able to do both

This is one reason why I really like Batty; in addition he has good burst speed from a contest & some real mongrel about him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back