List Mgmt. 2015 Draft , PSD & Rookie Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

I calculate we have 617 pts with 57, 58, 61, 64 and 71. Could get 2 or 3 more once teams stop bidding and that pts total rises.

If I'm reading this points/discount chart correctly, we can match any bids on two players from picks 35/36 with those 630 points. We'll see how the next 10 picks play out but it looks like we'll get whoever the gents at the table want to add.

No bids is good bids. Who knows how many we could get now. Set up well with 630/617 pts +.

If I'm reading this points/discount chart correctly, we can match any bids on two players from picks 35/36 with those 630 points. We'll see how the next 10 picks play out but it looks like we'll get whoever the gents at the table want to add.

Yeah. Every pick - standard 197 pts discount. Plus other teams will pass from now and our picks will move up. Be interesting, tomorrow, to see how many points we actually had after starting at 3215. Probably more than 4000?

Chatting to Kennedy on SEN radio in one minute.

Sounds like a really good no frills kid. Hope he doesn't get homesick. Seems a family guy.

Jacob Hopper sounds like a future captain. Two gems there.

Last edited:
The longer this goes on the better. 40 up now. We could get 3 players here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flynn at 41. Player I'm really happy with.
Only cost us 215 pts.
Could get another 2. Personally I want Coughlan

Got 411pts left. Easy 4 more if we want.
Next pick 47 will cost us 119 pts only.
Next pick 50 will cost us 76 pts only.
Next pick 55 will cost us 10 pts only.
Basically all free from here. Get 'em all in.

Last edited:
Great work on keeping the pick points updated, Mullayo - thanks. Great outcome for GWS tonight, no matter what happens from now on. GWS might just rookie any of the remainder if not bid on. Wonder if Michael Hartley is still on the GWS radar? I'd still like to see either he or Coughlan added as KPD cover.

I think the outcome with respect to academy bidding has been pretty reasonable; will be interesting to see if there's any major whinging from other clubs.

Great interviews from Matt Kennedy and Jacob Hopper, sound like a couple of solid country lads. Hopefully they bring a no frills, hard-working ethic into clearance battles for GWS.

So to summarise our off-season: We lose Treloar and steak knives get Small Forward Stevie Johnson, Ruckman Dawson Simpson, Inside Mid Jacob Hopper, Mid Matt Kennedy, KPF Harrison Himmelberg, Ruckman Matthew Flynn

Great results but need defenders though. So many mids don't need Treloar. Got lots of mids as trade bait for next year.

Last edited:
Great work on keeping the pick points updated, Mullayo - thanks. Great outcome for GWS tonight, no matter what happens from now on. GWS might just rookie any of the remainder if not bid on. Wonder if Michael Hartley is still on the GWS radar? I'd still like to see either he or Coughlan added as KPD cover.

I think the outcome with respect to academy bidding has been pretty reasonable; will be interesting to see if there's any major whinging from other clubs.

Great interviews from Matt Kennedy and Jacob Hopper, sound like a couple of solid country lads. Hopefully they bring a no frills, hard-working ethic into clearance battles for GWS.

Cheers Giant Strides. Seems like Essendon gave us a pass - although TBF they don't want to send a message that their picks were second best. Gold Coast and Richmond cracked down pretty hard though. As an NFL draftnik I think Richmond's behaviour will become the norm. Essendon could have picked both Hopper and Kennedy at 4 and 5 and put the pressure on us. This gentlemanly stuff will disappear. AFL is the last of the dinosaurs in pro sport.

We're up next with 60 and 61? Are we picking? Freebies if we want them.
C'mon...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back