List Mgmt. 2015 Draft Thread - Pre-Season & Rookie Draft Friday 11:00am AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha No issue RATD ,I don't beleive in this trading down in picks because the player you want will still be there. It's fraught with danger IMO, you just take a player like Oliver as soon as you can. I would not be surprised if he has a Dusty / wines type first season in the AFL either.

How do you rate Achee hombre ?

Looks like we will keep our first round pick and instead trade our second and thirds
I hope we can. Draft nerds are saying that this year is fairly shallow so it may be our only chance to snag a gun.
I reckon last years draft could be one of our best (not that hard) with some really good kids with later picks. This year we've lost a lot of experience so I can see us targeting more mature age recruits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope we can. Draft nerds are saying that this year is fairly shallow so it may be our only chance to snag a gun.
I reckon last years draft could be one of our best (not that hard) with some really good kids with later picks. This year we've lost a lot of experience so I can see us targeting more mature age recruits.
Meh mature age recruits like lambert and loyd really don't impress me, but our pick 12 needs to be Callum Ah Chee

Keeping our first pick may not be too bad a result
An early pick before the talent drops off and then 2 rookie upgrades to complete our minimum requirement
Means we aren't filling our senior list with a couple of kids we don't think will make it from the 4th & 5th rounds of the shallow draft

I'd be pretty happy if we landed one of Josh Dunkley or Clayton Oliver. Someone compared Dunkley to Luke Parker on the AFL website and at 189cm could be the missing link in our midfield. Pretty keen to land them both. Hoping the club can get a second rounder from Brisbane for Astbury and one of them slips through. On paper, an offseason of Yarran, Townsend, Dunkley and Oliver looks pretty good.

Hoping the Tiges get Oliver/Dunkley, Ah Chee if Oliver is gone and Dunkley nominates Swans.

Seems like we'll be trading our 2nd/3rd picks, then using our later picks to upgrade.
But I'll be very content when we pick a future Brownlow medallist with pick 81 in such a shallow draft :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back