List Mgmt. 2015 Draft. Rookie Draft on Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

Serious question - what sort of player is Keays? I'd love (if he suited our needs) if the club picked him up. Regardless of his Brisbane affiliation, he's still a Queenslander with no 'go home factor'.

How much would he be worth?

Serious question - what sort of player is Keays? I'd love (if he suited our needs) if the club picked him up. Regardless of his Brisbane affiliation, he's still a Queenslander with no 'go home factor'.

they reckon he is a top 15 draft prospect at the moment.

Knightmare has him rated top 5 in players.
Go to knighmares page 1 and go down the page.
You'll see his massive Keays profile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is Mathieson like? If we get another top 10 pick I'm still keen on Curnow who is from Geelong as well, but he may be gone by that pick anyway. Besides him, I don't really have a preference as long as they are willing to move away from home and have a skillset we are lacking.

I've said before that go to school with Rhys and Darcy, they are best friends and i've never seen one without the other. I think we should take them with pick 3 and 9 (Dixon). I asked them today how they would feel about coming to the suns, the both laughed and didn't really give an answer but both said they were just looking forward to getting drafted. I don't think there will be a big go home factor as long as we draft both of them.

I've said before that go to school with Rhys and Darcy, they are best friends and i've never seen one without the other. I think we should take them with pick 3 and 9 (Dixon). I asked them today how they would feel about coming to the suns, the both laughed and didn't really give an answer but both said they were just looking forward to getting drafted. I don't think there will be a big go home factor as long as we draft both of them.
Being from Geelong, they'd have grown up with the GAJ hype. Surely that's a big enough reason to want to go to the Suns haha

Being from Geelong, they'd have grown up with the GAJ hype. Surely that's a big enough reason to want to go to the Suns haha
I'm sure it's used for every Victorian that the club targets. Miller, Hallahan and Saad last year would have been told one of the perks of playing for GC is playing with Ablett.

Next time you hear them laugh at the prospect of joining the Suns, I want you to slap them across the chops. We are not some joke football team...and tell them if they haven't got any decent drugs then don't bother coming. :D

Next time you hear them laugh at the prospect of joining the Suns, I want you to slap them across the chops. We are not some joke football team...and tell them if they haven't got any decent drugs then don't bother coming. :D
They were laughing at the fact i was asking where they want to play not because of the Suns. I think they get asked a lot. I'm not cool enough to ask about drugs :cool:.

They were laughing at the fact i was asking where they want to play not because of the Suns. I think they get asked a lot. I'm not cool enough to ask about drugs :cool:.

And tell em the club has thier new house ready to go and their new Tinnies are out the back ready to go fishing together on the Broadwater...

image.jpg

Don't worry about the drugs, we'll get Harley to do that. He is very cool. Slap them anyway, they both sound very immature, like a pair of giggling schoolgirls.;)

Now that Raines is retired i can see us doing something similar with Jed Adcock this year.
Rookie list him for experience in the NEAFL and around the club etc.
If his keen of cause.

I reckon Downie is half a chance to be elevated onto the senior list this year.. Is goal tally and forward line smarts say it all
His taken his game to another level!
So even more need to bolister the NEAFL with experienced talent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back