2015 Draft, Trade & Free Agent Discussion & Speculation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

McCarthy would be the one. I'd throw anything at him.

He should've done what Chad winguard said, he would leave after two years. Freo would've taken him for certain, he has extended his contract now looks settled. Don't reckon going anywhere now.

What's wrong with Rockliff, Redden, Rich, Beams, Christensen. Supported by Aish, Mayes, Taylor, Robinson.

Not a bad line up

Mate they're down near the bottom of the ladder. Some of those players are accumulators sure, but not talent laden.

What's wrong with Rockliff, Redden, Rich, Beams, Christensen. Supported by Aish, Mayes, Taylor, Robinson.

Not a bad line up

They polish and speed. Rockliff and Beams are A graders, but neither has elite speed. Either do Rich, Beams or Aish. Christensen and Taylor are quick, but do not have elite skills. Rockliff, Redden don't have elite skills either.

They don't have a Hill, Pearce or Mundy to add polish to the other guys.

I would think that their lack of forward line and back line would have more to do with that. The midfield is well stocked.

I don't know. They say games are won and lost in the midfield. Not many teams would fear coming up against those guys. None are really great contested ball players either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody Hell Cam McCathy and Jesse Hogan die hard Freo supporters. Which one should we pick?

The ultimate Sophie's Choice.
enhanced-25942-1427414324-7.jpg

Bloody Hell Cam McCathy and Jesse Hogan die hard Freo supporters. Which one should we pick?

The ultimate Sophie's Choice.

Hogan Hogan Hogan.

But McCarthy is more realistic... this is all Tom Boyd's fault for leaving GWS and therefore they needed to draft another key forward instead of leaving him to us :mad:

GWS still have Patton too. If he comes good it might be easier for them to let go of McCarthy.

Boyd and McCarthy were drafted the same year.
Oh right woops. I don't know what I'm thinking of then. Probably made it up :p But we were all questioning why GWS took so many damn tall forwards when they already had Cameron, Patton, Boyd and then McCarthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back