2015 Draft, Trades and Free Agency rumours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 8, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'll get us started with a couple that I have personally heard.
Rance offered 800k by Freo
West Coast are trying to pursuit Daniel Rich and Stephen Coniglio.
Richmond are after Jamie Elliot.
Carlton loading up a warchest to go after Jack Darling when out of contract.
Cale Hooker offered big money by both WA clubs.
Jake Carlisle offered big money by the bulldogs.
Bombers are in with a chance to land Dangerfield.
Just rumours at this point but interested to see what everyone has heard.

Well - I don’t believe any talk of Rumours at the Moment.

1st I heard of that. Been Reported that he is very close to Re-Signing to Collingwood

Where'd you hear this?

I know we're in his ear - as we have been for quite some time - but I haven't heard of any offers or anything of the sort. I don't think it's gotten that far.

Where'd you hear this?

I know we're in his ear - as we have been for quite some time - but I haven't heard of any offers or anything of the sort. I don't think it's gotten that far.
A friend of mine hangs out with a lot of AFL players and heard from an Ex player. Could be just a rumour, but could also have some substance.

I'll get us started with a couple that I have personally heard.
Rance offered 800k by Freo
West Coast are trying to pursuit Daniel Rich and Stephen Coniglio.
Carlton loading up a warchest to go after Jack Darling when out of contract.
Cale Hooker offered big money by both WA clubs.
Bombers are in with a chance to land Dangerfield.
Just rumours at this point but interested to see what everyone has heard.
Brisbane lions are big into Jake Carlisle

Brisbane lions are big into Jake Carlisle

Yeah that one has a lot of substance and I think the dogs are behind the lions if Carlisle was to leave.

The one that might take dogs fans interest is Henderson (Carlton). We offered him big money last offseason which he turned down but this season could have changed everything with Carlton probably looking to rebuild and offload someone for another highish pick and the dogs looking a far better unit that october last year.

Hes the player that might have the value for the blues to get a good pick whilst we could do with a CHF to support Boyd and Stringer.

I'd look at Gibbs, Henderson and Yarran in a deal involving our first rounder (depending where it lands) if Carlton want extra picks.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe I already mentioned that about Hooker. All I will say is a friend of mine is friends with a lot of footballers.
I know an ex Bulldog player that has inside knowledge and he says we are into Carlisle but will prob not happen, were speaking about Rance but Prob not going to happen esp after the gay slur by a supporter :eek: , and are heavy into WHE and that's more likely then not at this stage.

I know an ex Bulldog player that has inside knowledge and he says we are into Carlisle but will prob not happen, were speaking about Rance but Prob not going to happen esp after the gay slur by a supporter :eek: , and are heavy into WHE and that's more likely then not at this stage.
Yeah the doggies look like players come trade time. Excellent young list.

The surprising one is Darling to Carlton. Have you heard if that is much of a chance? I'm not sure why they'd chase him other than revenge for Kennedy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back