2015 Draft, Trades and Free Agency rumours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol oh Damo, he is exploring his options cause he is out of contract next year...

Who wouldn't?
I'd rather chase someone like Josh Hall. Unsure how he's doing in NEAFL but that sort of athlete if he gets it right is scary.

In what possible way would someone rather chase Josh Hall over O'Meara?!
Because O'Meara costs heaps more and doesn't fill as big a need for us. Josh Hall is tall, fast, athletic and could be anything if he gets it right.

Because O'Meara costs heaps more and doesn't fill as big a need for us. Josh Hall is tall, fast, athletic and could be anything if he gets it right.
I would of thought an elite young midfielder would by one of Essendon's highest priorities.

I would of thought an elite young midfielder would by one of Essendon's highest priorities.
Heppell, Merrett. There's two off the bat. Laverde is showing plenty of signs of that in the VFL.

BIG story breaking in tomorrows Hun about Gold Coast, obviously more drug stuff one assumes.

Wonder if all this drama will cause significant movement in the Suns list? There'll be lots of clubs watching closely.

Dixon and O'meara package.. Whose offering what
Just O'Meara for the dogs. First pick obviously. Who else would help GC? Doubt Hunter would interest you guys. Maybe Minson or Campbell? We're obviously not going to give up a best 22 player unless he wants out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is serious doubts about how well O'meara will recover from both knee cap operations.
GC have never seen how quick he actually is because of his knee cap problems.
He has always played with pain since he's been at GC.
I dont think these injuries will let him become the player he could of been. e.g.best player in the league

It's true, we need an athletic CHF more than a midfielder. However, Hall has shown nothing to suggest he can be the CHF we lack whilst O'Meara will become one of the best midfielders in the competition if he can overcome his knee troubles.
You are laced, LACED, with talls, you need pace and quality by foot IMO. You'd be mad not to get O'Meara if he was available

Nothing is a certainty, Plowman will cost you your first pick, Richmond want to bolster their midfield and Hardwick wasn't hiding away from the fact that they'll be targeting players like Motlop.

What - Plowman is a borderline AFL player - Weak in one-on-one contests and awful beneath his kness.

What - Plowman is a borderline AFL player - Weak in one-on-one contests and awful beneath his kness.

Plowman is contracted so if Richmond is determined to pry him loose like the poster he was replying to, then yes, he's probably correct. He didn't say Plowman was actually worth that, just what it would likely take.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back