2015 Draft, Trades and Free Agency rumours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeo became Taylor.
Cripps, pick 5 and 25 became Beams and McGrath.
Aish will likely become Dixon.

We're doing fine with those trades.:thumbsu:
You get reamed in the first one. Rest are about even.

Ryder leaving had nothing to do with the Asada bs.
Nothing to do with cash either or he'd be at Brisbane.

Gavin Wanganeen and Byron Pickett got in his ear, had dinner with him and talked about our indigenous programs and liked what he heard.

Obviously the lure of a potential flag was another thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeo became Taylor.
Cripps, pick 5 and 25 became Beams and McGrath.
Aish will likely become Dixon.

We're doing fine with those trades.:thumbsu:
gif-how-did-you-know-that.gif

If you can't see that Port are closer to a flag than Essendon then I feel sorry for you.
Port are no closser to a Flag than Essendon are, problem with Port, they over-spent on Ryder an now there gonna havew to lose some of there players to keep under the salary cap, that Hurts

Port are no closser to a Flag than Essendon are, problem with Port, they over-spent on Ryder an now there gonna havew to lose some of there players to keep under the salary cap, that Hurts

Cornes retiring + Butcher delisted = 600k right there.

Cornes retiring + Butcher delisted = 600k right there.
still have to let go of a player or 2 to stay under the cap. that $600k will go rather quick. Port has badly managed there finances yet again an ya wonder why the club was in 2mill of debt . looks like Jay Schulz will go as Port arent offering him the money he wants

still have to let go of a player or 2 to stay under the cap. that $600k will go rather quick. Port has badly managed there finances yet again an ya wonder why the club was in 2mill of debt

I don't wonder because I'm aware of our past stadium deal that included the SANFL/SMA stealing millions from both SA clubs.

Yeo - 2013
Crisp - 2014
Aish - 2015
Mayes - 2016
McStay - 2017

Poor Brissy, you really gotta feel for them. :(

how has Mayes left yet or shown any signs of leaving?

Crisp was a very good player who helped us get Dayne Beams cannot complain about that

Mcstay will stay

Thought Cooney was doing pretty well for you guys?
No He isnt, he started Great but hasnt been Great since he came back from injury
Does Cooney have a contract ??
im afraid he is contracted to the end of 2016 , Gwilt was only a 1 Year Contract, as Bomber said awhile ago, the clubs trying to take shortcuts by taking Cooney an Gwilt in the Draft. why the club didnt use pick 37 on a Ruckman is beyond me, another Dud pickup from Hird i blame thast on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back