List Mgmt. 2015 List Discussion (No rumours or hypotheticals please)

Vozzo just seeing if we blink and throw something in. Didn't like we poached Sinclair from their nose contracted.

Spent a week in Sydney and wants 400k over 4 years to run around with massive minutes. Is what I can figure out.

It'll get done and WCE won't get anything else but steak knives. Unless they want in on a pick shuffle to help get Mills but we might look elsewhere for opportunities with Bird and Hewett still cards in play.

Swans have s**t to do and so do the Eagles for the rest of the week. Hoping it's simple.
Is there actually any proof that Sinclair has spent a week in Sydney?

Well this is getting interesting.

I think the fact West Coast thought they would get an end of first round compo has made it interesting.

They don't have picks we would accept after Redden, so we have a little bit of power.

That's if they genuinely want Jetta. No way is he worth picks I the 30's.

This will take a while though I reckon.

I am all for accommodating a player to get to a club but if eagles want more than a straight swap, more than happy to let Jetta go to the PSD.

Precisely.

Much prefer to take a punt on Fitzpatrick or Moller as DFA then over pay.

I would take a punt on Fitzpatrick, but he is not a ruckman.

Apr 29, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Posted on the WC board, but whats wrong with Sinclair +36 + 37 + 54 for Jetta + 14. Practically the same amount of points for academy bidding (prior to compo picks being added though). Unless Im completely misunderstanding the bidding system (which is likely the case)

McRobie

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Both play at a similar level, Sinkers in a more highly sought after position which (apparently) you guys have a desperate need for and is also contracted.
Give me a spell, jesus christ! The only reason Sinclair is even close to Jettas trade value is because he is out of contract and we need a ruck. Jetta has done a liiiiittle bit more that Sinclair in his time. ..

McRobie

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Posted on the WC board, but whats wrong with Sinclair +36 + 37 + 54 for Jetta + 14. Practically the same amount of points for academy bidding (prior to compo picks being added though). Unless Im completely misunderstanding the bidding system (which is likely the case)
We should throw in Parker as steak knives to make it even.

If those picks were in the 20's yes because they would pay for Mills.

But we are not giving you a first and jetta for Sinclair. Clubs like Collingwood would give us 2 low 20's picks that would cover the cost of Mills and allow us to use our second rounder.

You would be laughed off with that offer

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals

That really doesnt benefit us in any way. As you say the points value is basically the same so we dont need those picks. All your asking is can we help improve your draft position well getting nothing in return. No.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Shudder to think what it would cost to get shuey or gaff

Sinclair was pick 70 or something cant understand all this fuss over him, they must be really flying high if they think we will actually give them MORE on top of Jetta.

Alas i guess our desperation will be the death of us, woeful list management considering we could of got him for nothing just TWO years ago.

Back