List Mgmt. 2015 Draft, Trades and Retirements Thread Pt 1

WISH LIST: If we could trade for the following players, who should we get?

• Will Minson (Ruck)

Votes: 21 16.0%
  • Ryan Schoenmakers (CHB)

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Zac Dawson (CHB)

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Matt Suckling (HBF)

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • Shaun Hampson (Ruck)

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Brian Lake (FB)

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Sam Gilbert (CHB)

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Matt Leuenberger (Ruck)

Votes: 43 32.8%
  • Tom Bellchambers (Ruck)

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Courtenay Dempsey (CHB)

• Zac Smith (Ruck)

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • Trent McKenzie (Mid)

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Steve Johnson (Fwd)

Votes: 18 13.7%
  • Nathan Wilson (HBF)

• Jake Carlisle (CHB)

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • Adam Treloar (Mid)

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Harley Bennell

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Jeremy McGovern (Def) (Re-signed with WCE)

Votes: 20 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"the negative of saying no would be that if you made your decision based on wanting to stay in Victoria, you still could end up getting drafted to another state anyway"

So why would you roll the dice when you can come to us? Still confident we'll get it done.
Reading that,tells me is a swan. I think the club would have instructed him to play it cool.
If other clubs (presidents) heard him and dunkley saying outright they only want to play with sydney, they would make it their mission to make sure it doesnt happen

I wonder how many different ways the swans can tell me Hanners re signed, im expecting a carrier pigeon shortly.
That amount of repetition was unswanslike and won't happen again

I wonder how many different ways the swans can tell me Hanners re signed, im expecting a carrier pigeon shortly.

HAHAHA!!!!! Saw the subject line and thought "You beauty, they've extended Parker's contract".

Now I've got *ingg Cyggy knocking on my back window with an envelope.

HAHAHA!!!!! Saw the subject line and thought "You beauty, they've extended Parker's contract".

Now I've got *ingg Cyggy knocking on my back window with an envelope.

same i thought cool another one done and its bloody Hanners again

Hi lads, I've written an article on the new bidding system and written a little bit about the Swans and the Mills/Dunkley situation, explaining exactly what you'll have to pay for them. It can be found here. Sorry about the shameless plug but I thought it might be of interest to you guys as there's still a lot of uncertainty regarding the bidding process. GWS are going to be short for Hopper and Kennedy even with lower picks than you guys, so it looks like to be able to afford both you'll have to go into debt!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SO in the AFL article it said "I'll just wait and see, and it depends where I'm ranked and that kind of thing"

Does that mean on draft night they say....and with pick 12 the tigers select josh dunkley, we can go nahh we match, they he says nah acutally nah??

The old process was they nominated and we accepted, but with the live system, and if he keeps playing crap and is ranked outside of richmonds 1st pick he i assume will nominate us. But if he plays well he wont???

basically: I dont understand how his ranking changes anything!!!!

Either he wants to risk non-VIC or he doesnt, is he insinuating he wonts to see where VIC clubs finish, what he is ranked at the end of the day and then gamble???? What is he a actuarialist?

I agree but we need to bring people in with foot skills. Who could we bring in?
Morabito.

It's very, very risky, but given his knees, he'd be dirt cheap. If the rumours are true (i never believe it, but who knows?) and Jetta wants to go west, we could probably trade for Morabito and Freo's second.

He's very good, if he can stay on the park. Wouldn't take up much cap space, and we'd get a pick we can use as points for Mills/Dunkley.

I'd rather Jetta stay, but if he's going to go west, it might be an option we can use even with our stupid, corrupt AFL trade limitations. It's a chance to get quality at a low price, otherwise all we can bring in is filler.

Morabito.

It's very, very risky, but given his knees, he'd be dirt cheap. If the rumours are true (i never believe it, but who knows?) and Jetta wants to go west, we could probably trade for Morabito and Freo's second.

He's very good, if he can stay on the park. Wouldn't take up much cap space, and we'd get a pick we can use as points for Mills/Dunkley.

I'd rather Jetta stay, but if he's going to go west, it might be an option we can use even with our stupid, corrupt AFL trade limitations. It's a chance to get quality at a low price, otherwise all we can bring in is filler.

This is the best trade i have heard for jetta by a margin!!!

AJ and Morobito dont go to pre-season altitude training..... they go to witch doctors in Africa to remove curse....easy

Get Menzel from the cats as well then

Trading any player or draft pick of decent value for Morobito would be as silly the Lions trade for Fevola given his current bill of health & time out of the game.

I can see the value in taking him on but there is no point trading anything of value for someone Freo may not consider a required player or even want at all come years end.

wow. bedford sure has infected this board's views on jetta to think he is worth freos second pick (36 ?) and someone who has played circa 5 games in four and a half seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back