2015 East Meets West Family Day

Remove this Banner Ad

I understand that the club can make money from the day so they won't limit it, but surely if it is the EMW day, you would need to be a member of that coterie / supporter group to attend. As far as I know it is a gold coin donation to get in. I'm not sure that the club is prepared for 1000s to come through for the "inner sanctum" tours either. I might be wrong.

I understand that the club can make money from the day so they won't limit it, but surely if it is the EMW day, you would need to be a member of that coterie / supporter group to attend. As far as I know it is a gold coin donation to get in. I'm not sure that the club is prepared for 1000s to come through for the "inner sanctum" tours either. I might be wrong.

Well the rain sure kept people away. Very small turnout. Sounds like the club are keen to take it back out East next year, but have it at VUWO about every 5 years. A good compromise I think.
Despite the rain it was a good day and there was a small group of some very lucky kids who got to handball to Fletcher Roberts, Tackle Jake Stringer and the tackle bag and have a shot at goals with intense tickling and chasing - yes tickling - pressure from Lukey D.
Will try and post some photos when I can.
We have drafted some great kids in the last few years. Bonts had all the time in the world to talk to my little bloke. Stringer was awesome with the kids.
The others were all great too. Strap yourselves in cos I reckon we have some good years coming up

Just had an Essendon mate message me about the cricket. When I told him I wasn't watching as I had been out at VUWO all morning and had things to do he said "Bulldogs family day? have you still got a car?" To which I responded "yes, I didn't see any druggies or dealers...I heard they were all out at Tullamarine".....boom fish

Remove this Banner Ad

Back