2015 FFA Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Only 9,000 tickets sold. Looking like that the stadium will be barely half full for a major Cup final.

I'll be there but I feel like the final is being held way too early in the season especially as they have been denied any sort of build up thanks to the Melbourne Cup and the cricket. Just before or just after Christmas would be the best time for it.

And here was me setting alerts in my phone on the day tickets came out to make sure I didn't miss out... I'm starting to feel like those of us who jumped on them straight away might've screwed ourselves, because they'll almost certainly drop the price of lower-end tickets today and tomorrow won't they?

I agree that this Cup final is not ideally placed... but between the Spring Racing Carnival, the Test series and then the BBL, I don't really know what the perfect time would've been. That said though - we should've had more than a 10-day build up to try and build some hype and excitement behind it.

Australia Day was always primed as the day, wasn't it? I remember they had an excuse with the Asian Cup last year, but have they just forgotten about that now?

Last edited:
Be prepared for a long wait to get home after the game... I only just saw on twitter that there's only extra services on about 4 train lines. The rest of us are waiting 30 minutes between trains :rolleyes:

Bookies give Perth no chance at $7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* Berisha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back