2015 FFA Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Soft as butter. Archie falls over from the faintest of touches, Victory fans should know that first hand.
Did he even fall over? It was a blatant push by the goalie!

BTW wasn't it an Adelaide player took him out in the box a few years ago and did his knee -not even a free for that effort :rolleyes:

Hume City go through 3-2 which ensures they get a home tie against an HAL side in the last 4
Why a home tie? Are all non A-League teams auto host against A-League teams?

Jeez some of the discussions on here tonight. Good to see the banter back :thumbsu:

Feel sick about what happen to Archie atm which really put a damper on our win and I am struggling to even remember the match before the incident.

I liked Bozanic tonight has slotted in nicely. Our first half we pressured and dominated and we deserved to be 2-0 up at half-time. Adelaide could also count themselves lucky they didn't go down to ten men early, nice goal by Finkler btw from the resulting free kick!
Thought Adeliade would have offered more tonight tbh even in the second half when they lifted they never really looked like scoring don't think Vuckovic had to even make a decent save! Babaji did he even touch the ball when he come on? lol.

Above all very happy with the result now we look forward to round one for a rematch which I'm sure Adelaide will bring the game to us and at a more hostile environment at the Adelaide Oval.

Also well done to Hume City on making the semis! another come from behind win!

Hopefully we can draw them in the next round, Broady will go off!!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to the Hume game and it should have been about 10-7 the chances both teams missed. Hume play great football on a pitch that looks as good as Melb City's deluxe training pitch. Really looking forward to Heidelberg v City this week.

So media outlets reporting over 4,000 tickets pre-sold and an expected crowd of 8-10k for tonights Heidelberg v City game. FFA Cup proving a real winner for football so far I reckon.
City going in pretty injured, will be interesting to see if old mate Kostas can give the Bergers a sniff. Early goal will be key for City.

Not sure how this isn't 2-0 yet, Heidelberg should have made it 1-1 but my god City is just blowing plenty of chances.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back