Remove this Banner Ad

hmm i am a little bit surprised about this one

Geelong has 17 games free to air
Essendon has 13 games free to air

I would have thought that we usually get more than geelong

I am suprised the round 13 game V Hawthorn is a FOXTEL game

Where are the tv bits listed?

How many away games are not FTA?
On the far right column. 8 Foxtel games, 13 FTA games and 1 TBA (probably FTA)

So less FTA games, less prime time everything, despite finishing in the finals for the 2nd year running. Good to see the AFL hold no grudges. Hawks at the G is good though.

Still, I'd like us to become an "any club, anywhere, any time" sort of team so I'm not going to complain. It's time to go all nucular on the comp.

So less FTA games, less prime time everything, despite finishing in the finals for the 2nd year running. Good to see the AFL hold no grudges. Hawks at the G is good though.

Still, I'd like us to become an "any club, anywhere, any time" sort of team so I'm not going to complain. It's time to go all nucular on the comp.

True

If anything what the club is going through for the past 2 years would of drove up the ratings and put bums on seats in terms of how the club/players respond.

N0rf get looked after again. Easiest double up in the top group instead of 2 legit contenders. Trips to Adelaide, Fremantle, GWS, Gold Coast and Brisbane. Double up against a bottom 4 team as well in Brisbane. Why couldn't they have had double ups vs Fremantle, Sydney, Port? They get looked after every ******* year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

N0rf get looked after again. Easiest double up in the top group instead of 2 legit contenders. Trips to Adelaide, Fremantle, GWS, Gold Coast and Brisbane. Double up against a bottom 4 team as well in Brisbane. Why couldn't they have had double ups vs Fremantle, Sydney, Port? They get looked after every ******* year

You think teams that finish top 4 are the ones who should get the harder fixtures.

Wish the afl would shake up the fixture properly, each year there are so many similarities to last years fixture it just feels a bit same old same old
We didn't get 2 carlton games, that's a change. Still 2 vs Richmond & Collingwood though.

No double ups against interstate opposition is interesting meaning we play both perth/sydney teams there and none here

seriously, * the AFL

Something that has been a bit of a pleasant surprise for me in terms of standard of opposition is that we only play the following teams once:
1. Sydney.
2. Port Adelaide.
3. Freo.
4. Geelong.

Meh, if you're good enough the draw is irrelevant. From a purely selfish POV I'm glad to see lots of games on Saturday. My kids play sport Sunday and I hate Friday nights. Great to get the excrement twice at the 'G, although only one game against the scum is odd. Melb at the 'G again, agree with Doss, should be at ES with Gellong at the 'G. Bloody AFL stadium contracts!

Meh, if you're good enough the draw is irrelevant. From a purely selfish POV I'm glad to see lots of games on Saturday. My kids play sport Sunday and I hate Friday nights. Great to get the excrement twice at the 'G, although only one game against the scum is odd. Melb at the 'G again, agree with Doss, should be at ES with Gellong at the 'G. Bloody AFL stadium contracts!
We'll probably rarely if ever see us play Melbourne at Etihad, because we never play them twice and because of the MCC factor.

But seriously, give Melbourne the home game against us; it'd be lucrative for them, but it's basically a waste for us when we could be hosting a higher drawing team like Geelong at the MCG instead of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back