2015 Fixture released

Remove this Banner Ad

Just over a week now! Get excited Box Hill Hawks fans!

Just about time to start writing the preview, Dixie!

Maybe you could have a guest writer for some weeks too?

Last edited:

Assume we are the televised match this week as we are scheduled to play at 12 noon.

Fair call, Hawthorn fans may need to record the game due to the clash

Assume we are the televised match this week as we are scheduled to play at 12 noon.
Fair call, Hawthorn fans may need to record the game due to the clash
Unfortunately, we won't be the televised game this week, despite the start time.

Our next televised game is set to be the Round 8 clash against Port Melbourne.

Unfortunately, we won't be the televised game this week, despite the start time.

Our next televised game is set to be the Round 8 clash against Port Melbourne.

Thanks for that.

(I wonder what the televised match is then as I don't see any other match scheduled to start at 12 noon :confused: )

Edit: Found it, it's Richmond v Collingwood and it's on Sunday not Saturday, no wonder I was confused.

Last edited:
No games for BHH this week so get in to the garden or do what you need to do around the house, rake up some brownie points with the wife and get a leave pass for when we play the Cats down at the Cattery in a couple of months, followed by a BFBHH linnet (lunch/dinner) and drinks at a Geelong pub before taking the train back to Melbourne to see Hawthorn play the Cats back in Melbourne that night! Put 15 August in your diary! Development Squad from 11am, Seniors from 2pm. Hawthorn at the 'G from 7.20pm.

I'll make a proper thread in a month or so.

Does anyone know when our next televised match is? I see we have a few upcoming matches scheduled for Saturday so am wondering if one of them might be on the telly :)

This Saturday v the Pies.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No games for BHH this week so get in to the garden or do what you need to do around the house, rake up some brownie points with the wife and get a leave pass for when we play the Cats down at the Cattery in a couple of months, followed by a BFBHH linnet (lunch/dinner) and drinks at a Geelong pub before taking the train back to Melbourne to see Hawthorn play the Cats back in Melbourne that night! Put 15 August in your diary! Development Squad from 11am, Seniors from 2pm. Hawthorn at the 'G from 7.20pm.

Mate that sounds like a plan!
Miss going down to the hollow. Really going to try & follow suit like yourself here.
Train down there & back in time to see the lads at the G'.

Wow. Good on you Channel 7. They televising the riveting game between Carlton and Brisbane (or some such crap) instead? :confused:

No, due to the split round there is only three games telecast this weekend and they are all the night (read 'prime time') matches. (There were only two telecast during the first bye week!).

Mate just realized that the Cats game is an 11am start.
I'll probably still go just may be a tad logistically challenging that's all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back