News 2015 Fixture Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Was hoping it would be against GWS, but they probably set up this fixture prior to trade week - no probs, whenever we play those no-so-Giants, they will be coping a mouthful from me over that "#belessbulldog" tweet.

Anywho, bring on Round 1, bring on Tom Boyd, bring on The Bont, Hrovat, Mitch, Libba, and co.

What is Saturday night?
Cold Chisel wrote a song about it. I've never understood the happiness central to the song until now.

Last edited:

Great opportunity for us to put the young guys on display, hey it might even be on free to air.
I can't imagine what it must be like for you Melbourne boys. I think the West Australian Channel 7 guy must be a Dogs fan because probably two thirds of our games were on free to air for me.

Great opportunity for us to put the young guys on display, hey it might even be on free to air.
Collingwood are playing at the same time as us. That's not happening.

Very disappointed we weren't up against GWS first round. The game would end up being sold out months in advance.
On the broadcasting front, much prefer to watch on Foxtel anyway as the HD coverage craps over Channel 7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very disappointed we weren't up against GWS first round. The game would end up being sold out months in advance.
On the broadcasting front, much prefer to watch on Foxtel anyway as the HD coverage craps over Channel 7.

Lol at Dogs vs GWS being sold out months in advance, let alone at all...

Feel like the AFL have erred massively in not giving us GWS over there round 1. Would be a packed house at Spotless with all of us going up there with pitchforks and burning effigies of Griffen and Callan Ward's hair.

Yay i can see kennedy run up in person now and proceed to have more nightmares

Roberts will go to him and JK won't get near it.

Saturday night footy at home; what a great way to start the season. When's the last time that happened?

31 March 2001 v Saints. Our home game and we lost by 5 pts.

Feel like the AFL have erred massively in not giving us GWS over there round 1

That part of the fixture would have been almost completed before the whole GWS and Bulldogs saga built up. The AFL knew about Beams and the Lions for weeks, hence they probably had little chance to set it up. However, I do get the feeling we will play them within the first four rounds somewhere.

14K at the last game of the year. Still think on a sat night round 1 we could get 25K against GWS. But if the clubs continue to hit back at each other in the media than who knows. If we play away first and it's a close one and another brawl breaks out the return fixture would be even more interesting.

We haven't even hit back at them. It's the most one-sided attempted rivalry that I've ever seen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back