News 2015 Fixture Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Koshi let it slip today.

There first home game , geez it will be huge.
Woohoo... I love getting SA games early. Gives me a chance to get stuck into the season early on the cheap without distrupting holidays etc too much... I can plan my VIC/NSW trips for later in the season when I have time to go then.

Reckon it could be a pretty damn big game if it's the case. The two runners up (to be fair Port should have been in the GF given the pathetic umpiring in their last game of 2014).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers score 14 games at the G
14 games at the G.
1 trip to Perth
1 trip to Etihad
If the Tigers get to play Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon twice you could almost suggest they have a soft draw.
They had a soft draw this year (Saints twice in the last 9 weeks) and it showed in the finals.

Its been confirmed Hawthorn and Geelong are two of our double-ups. The implication is that we'll have to venture to Simonds next year, that'll be a very interesting game.

I know , its bullshit. Should be playing Geelong at Etihad
I bet there is no corresponding decrease in the Melbourne Membership price, despite there being little if any chance of getting a ticket to the game at toiletville stadium.

Slowly but surely more leaks are coming out. We will be playing away on ANZAC weekend as GWS are playing 'at home' in Canberra. Some are saying we'll play Freo on Saturday night in the Len Hall game, others have suggested Brisbane at the Gabba Sunday twilight. According to the Hawthorn forums and 3AW our Grand Final rematches are Rd 8 Saturday night at the MCG (that'd be May 23) and Rd 16 Friday night at ANZ (July 24, assuming there's a split round).

Last edited:
Pretty sure we have you Rd 8 MCG & RD 16 ANZ as stated above, spewing as I wanted it to be SCG... Have already been to ANZ twice and can't be bothered making the journey for that ground again.

Pretty sure we have you Rd 8 MCG & RD 16 ANZ as stated above, spewing as I wanted it to be SCG... Have already been to ANZ twice and can't be bothered making the journey for that ground again.

We all hate ANZ but once you sign contracts you have to live with them. You guys are also coming to Homebush in Rd 6 to play GWS (Saturday twilight). Even if you can't be bothered going to ANZ I would recommend coming then, Spotless is a nice little boutique stadium 200m away from ANZ.

I am also hearing we may have to go to Perth twice next year. Although there are some peeved opposition fans claiming we've had to go to Perth less than them, some have suggested the reason we keep playing West Coast is because they specifically request a home game against us, so if West Coast come to the SCG, it doesn't seem it'll be at the expense of a game against them in Perth, they will be one of our double-ups.

We all hate ANZ but once you sign contracts you have to live with them. You guys are also coming to Homebush in Rd 6 to play GWS (Saturday twilight). Even if you can't be bothered going to ANZ I would recommend coming then, Spotless is a nice little boutique stadium 200m away from ANZ.

I am also hearing we may have to go to Perth twice next year. Although there are some peeved opposition fans claiming we've had to go to Perth less than them, some have suggested the reason we keep playing West Coast is because they specifically request a home game against us, so if West Coast come to the SCG, it doesn't seem it'll be at the expense of a game against them in Perth, they will be one of our double-ups.

Cheers for that, spotless could be worth ticking off my list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back