Preview 2015 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

We played them at Etihad a year or two ago.

Also played them in WA that same season.

The last time that we played them once and had that game be our home game was in 2008.

What gives?

Also played them in WA that same season.

The last time that we played them once and had that game be our home game was in 2008.

What gives?
I don't understand the big deal? We've played them in Melbourne recently regardless of whether it was the first or second time in a season.

We've played WCE a lot in Perth recently as well.

I don't understand the big deal? We've played them in Melbourne recently regardless of whether it was the first or second time in a season.

My point is that they're a top four team and we play both interstate top four clubs away. One I would have understood but not both.

That and I have quite a few mates that are Fremantle fans and we've barely played them here so arguably that's why I notice that trend more than others.

My point is that they're a top four team and we play both interstate top four clubs away. One I would have understood but not both.

That and I have quite a few mates that are Fremantle fans and we've barely played them here so arguably that's why I notice that trend more than others.
They may not be top 4 this season though. They may slide to the bottom half of the 8 and then the fixture won't seem quite so bad. In the same sense that playing GWS twice may not be a great thing.

That makes more sense.

Explain how we got the top four all away. Surely if you were even attempting to make a fair and balanced draw you'd aim for a 50/50 split in home and away.

Explain how we have to travel to WA twice but not SA once -- when the last time we had Fremantle at home as our only meeting with them being 2008.

Explain why we have 6-day breaks after travelling interstate or overseas twice.

It's a crap draw.

Sir, you are out of your gourd

Wonder what the Essendon 22 will look like in round 3....

:oops:
Funny-zombie-jokes-14.jpg

Heard from a friend, just a rumour Blues playing GWS twice

One game at Spotless Stadium in Sydney and surprisingly second game in Manuka Oval, Blues home game must be gettjng $$$$ to play up their but don't think is a reliable source. Guess find out tomorrow

Well one thing your friend got right is that we do play GWS twice.

But as for both times interstate, he/she was totally WRONG!

Rnd 7- Carlton v GWS @ Etihad
Rnd 22- GWS v Carlton @ Spotless Stadium

No game in Adelaide.....

........and that is why I will not be taking up the offer of an interstate membership.

Hope everyone has a fun time in New Zealand of course.

FFS

There is simply no reason why teams cant visit a state at least once a season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate the corrupted draw. Norf have it on easy street yet again. Why can't the draw be made fair to all clubs.

Top 6 play each other twice, middle 6 once away and bottom 6 once at home = 22 games
Middle 6 play each other twice, top 6 once at home, bottom 6 once away
Bottom 6 play each other twice, top 6 once away, middle 6 once at home

Makes it easier for teams to move up the ladder and for more games to be closer.

As a Blues supporter and member in Adelaide, this is hugely disappointing.

.....and we've got the record crowd for a game at AO from that infamous Friday night.

Tell's ya', right royally pissed off at this.

I don't blame you at all.

Totally wrong not even one game in SA! :thumbsdown:

#AFLFixtureFAIL

Well one thing your friend got right is that we do play GWS twice.

But as for both times interstate, he/she was totally WRONG!

Rnd 7- Carlton v GWS @ Etihad
Rnd 22- GWS v Carlton @ Spotless Stadium

I'm not complaining i want to attend Blues games in melbourne than interstate

Let's do it Dramoth, loads of places to go for a drink afterwards. My only problem is that it starts at 4.10pm would of prefer it to start a couple of hours later as it is still hot.
I'm sure that a bunch of the WA Blues boys will be there as well :D can never get enough of seeing the Blues in action :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back