Preview 2015 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Won't happen. Finished bottom 6 so ud think play Saints, GWS, Demons, Lions and Dogs twice plus Bombers and Pies maybe Tigers

But honestly don't get hopes up as last year lost to Lions, GWS and Demons and their lists are only getting better but def better than average chance beating these teams but have to wait Thursday for full fixture

So there's no point in renewing my m/ship for next year as we won't improve and our list has remained stagnant.

2015 over before it even begins.

Is that what you are saying.

Damn and I had my hopes up for 2015!

So there's no point in renewing my m/ship for next year as we won't improve and our list has remained stagnant.

If we get them twice each I don't expect 100% win record against these 5 teams again reason they will be decent lists. I will renew regardless. The draw should be favourable but no easy games in my opinion and will have to work hard to make finals which I think we're still a chance

Last edited:

Spot on Aph.

I have joined the local netball club....will have to shave down and grow my hair out but should be fine and at least will not have to endure another season of Carlton.

Obstruction......wing defence!!

Spot on Aph.

I have joined the local netball club....will have to shave down and grow my hair out but should be fine and at least will not have to endure another season of Carlton.

Obstruction......wing defence!!

I think Blues will be ok, reading how have close to full list start of pre-season

They'll come, they always do. First one then another, then a minor niggle becomes a late start to the season. Before you know it we have half the list in rehab. I'll card myself..........

thylacine60
Brownlow Medallist
Summer Off

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If my scenario eventuates I'll be annoyed but not surprised. If yours does I'll be surprised and elated. Hope that clears that up. :confused:

As an authority on this subject I can tell you this. In layman's terms (trust me it is much more complicated than this but to not confuse the layman) it is very much like the El Nino effect on our weather. We are heading into a period of high pressure systems and with that brings a lack of soft tissue injuries. This combined with the El Nofookingidea effect means we will have a fantastic run with injuries up until around February 2016 when the next system arrives the dreaded El ACLwreckedourfinalshopes. This system is unavoidable and has ruined many a clubs chances due to serious knee injuries to star players.

Feel free to ask any questions if you require further clarification.

Your sincerely,,TL15.

As an authority on this subject I can tell you this. In layman's terms (trust me it is much more complicated than this but to not confuse the layman) it is very much like the El Nino effect on our weather. We are heading into a period of high pressure systems and with that brings a lack of soft tissue injuries. This combined with the El Nofookingidea effect means we will have a fantastic run with injuries up until around February 2016 when the next system arrives the dreaded El ACLwreckedourfinalshopes. This system is unavoidable and has ruined many a clubs chances due to serious knee injuries to star players.

Feel free to ask any questions if you require further clarification.

Your sincerely,,TL15.
Makes sense to me. Ya got this weeks tattslotto numbers?

ffs, make it happen Esky.......

Insense lighting, praying, offerings to all gods, four leaved clovers, lucky charms, no ladders...

Having said that some injuries are inevitable, will happen but we're better placed at the mo,

I usually take the trip to a couple of games interstate a year as well as the games in QLD (Gabba and Metricon). Hoping this year an Adelaide game and not sure about the other. Potentially NZ.
I go to at least one interstate game as well.
I wonder if the trip to NZ will count as one of our interstate trips or do we only get 16 games in Melbourne?
I would love to play Hawks in Tassie.

I go to at least one interstate game as well.
I wonder if the trip to NZ will count as one of our interstate trips or do we only get 16 games in Melbourne?
I would love to play Hawks in Tassie.
Yes! A game in Tasmania would be sick. I go with a couple of friends and/or family and we choose a game depending on state. We're pretty keen on Adelaide game but past couple of years the games there have been in bad time slots.

Won't happen. Finished bottom 6 so ud think play Saints, GWS, Demons, Lions and Dogs twice plus Bombers and Pies maybe Tigers

But honestly don't get hopes up as last year lost to Lions, GWS and Demons and their lists are only getting better but def better than average chance beating these teams but have to wait Thursday for full fixture
It doesnt work that way. The bottom 6 teams are supposed to get an easier draw based on this formula;
Bottom 6 play either none or at most one top 6 team twice.
Play middle 6 teams at most twice or at least once.
Play bottom 6 teams at most 3 times and at least twice.

Based on this we wont be playing Lions, GWS, Demons, Saints and Dogs twice, at most we will play 3 of them twice.
We can still play a top 6 team twice and based on this formula we shouldnt be playing all of Richmond, Collingwood and Essendon twice as these are middle 6 teams and at most we can only play 2 of them twice.
But the AFL will do what it wants and dont hold your breath hoping for an easy draw.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back