• Yeah

Votes: 42 80.8%
  • Meh

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Nah

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Stevens believes we are only playing Hawks, Sydney, Port and Freo once while we have 2 games againts Tigers, Bombers and Blues.

Yeah, the whisper is the Saints and Roos are our other double ups. If true gives us the teams who finished 4th, 7th, 8th, 13th and 18th twice. Not the hardest draw but reasonably fitting for a side who finished 11th.

We are also playing Carlton the week after ANZAC day, the AFL have put it down as "Mick's big night", on a Friday night. It's the game that they believe he breaks Jock McHales coaching record of 714 games.

One problem, Jock only coached 713 games, he was home, sick in bed when the 1930 VFL grand final was on, so Mick actually breaks the record on ANZAC day, in New Zealand.:oops::drunk:

We are also playing Carlton the week after ANZAC day, the AFL have put it down as "Mick's big night", on a Friday night. It's the game that they believe he breaks Jock McHales coaching record of 714 games.

One problem, Jock only coached 713 games, he was home, sick in bed when the 1930 VFL grand final was on, so Mick actually breaks the record on ANZAC day, in New Zealand.:oops::drunk:
Are you sure they didnt already take that into account?

Are you sure they didnt already take that into account?
Nope, got it on good authority from a noted AFL/VFL historian, the AFL are counting the 1930 GF in the games coached total.

Just a fun thing to point out when Mick deliberately picks us to "break the record" against.

Hey guys I hope you don't mind me intruding on your board.

I didn't see a fixture thread so I decided that this is the best thread to post this in.

I have heard from a reliable source that Collingwood's 5 double ups for 2015 are Carlton, Essendon, Richmond, North Melbourne and St Kilda.

This means that Dayne Beams will avoid a return clash against Collingwood at the MCG in front of the natives.

You will be playing Port Adelaide on a Saturday night at Adelaide Oval.

Your interstate trips will be Sydney, Brisbane, Port Adelaide, Gold Coast and Fremantle.

With the release of the 2015 fixture a week away, this information should give you a good idea of what it will look like.
clear.png

Get ready for people saying that we are being favoured. When really it's just because of our ladder position.

#LetsBlameEddie

******* Collingwood getting an armchair ride from the AFL because Vlad is Eddie's bitch.

Hang on a minute..........

Just read two articles, one promising a much easier draw for Carlton, and the other giving us a game against Sydney at the SCG for the first time in 15 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just read two articles, one promising a much easier draw for Carlton, and the other giving us a game against Sydney at the SCG for the first time in 15 years.
It's hard to give the worst team in the league next year an easy draw..

There is no favorable draw for us because it's the crap teams that we lose to as well. Lost to Adelaide twice, Essendon once, GC and WB this season so it may seem OK on paper but we are no where near as good as we use to be to lock in certain wins by having a so called easy draw.

Even if we play the top 4 sides once in 2015 I don't think we will be playing finals but I must say it will be a great feeling knowing we only play Hawthorn once and we can only dread playing them once rather than going in to the season with two certain losses.

As easy as Stevo has made it sound, we will probably play Fremantle in Perth which is close to a certain loss and we already know we will play Sydney once at their home the SCG which is a huge disadvantage for us given our great record was at ANZ and we havn't played them on the SCG in like 15 years.

I hope we go North and GWS twice then maybe we can think about finals, those four games would be about as certain wins as they can get.

saints twice, gws twice, dogs twice, blues twice, melb twice, bombers twice. we would win all them games

Well if we play all of them twice we wouldn't be able to play all the other teams once. I nominate Hawthorn to be the one who misses.

Back