2015 Formula One World Championship - Round Fifteen - Russian Grand Prix Sochi (9-11 October 2015)

Remove this Banner Ad

While I don't consider darth timon an idiot. He fails to acknowledge that Hamilton had some mechanical failures in qualifying. Sometime this adversely affected Hamilton, he had a opportunity to make up for it in the race. Rosberg had all his problems in the races, and had no opportunity to make up for it. This includes two races he would've won.
I do indeed acknowledge two of his issues were in qualifying and they prevented him from even fighting for victory.

In terms of sheer numbers of mechanical problems over the course of the year, their records in 2014 were similar. This year, Rosberg's come off worse, a lot worse, and I actually feel sorry for him. I don't know how different the title race would look if he'd not retired from here and Italy.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Sainz isn't racing like a bloke who was in hospital yesterday. Potential champion one day?

I do indeed acknowledge two of his issues were in qualifying and they prevented him from even fighting for victory.

In terms of sheer numbers of mechanical problems over the course of the year, their records in 2014 were similar. This year, Rosberg's come off worse, a lot worse, and I actually feel sorry for him. I don't know how different the title race would look if he'd not retired from here and Italy.

They might have prevented him from winning but they didn't prevent him from scoring significant points, especially in such an absurdly dominant car. Failures in the race are infinitely worse.

They might have prevented him from winning but they didn't prevent him from scoring significant points, especially in such an absurdly dominant car. Failures in the race are infinitely worse.
True, in which case Hamilton lost out on two occasions to three in 2014, which isn't a vast difference.

I don't, serves him right. Monaco never forgets
Monaco last year is one thing, but to be fair to him, he did nothing wrong at Monaco this year. His collision with Ricciardo at Hungary this year was a 50/50 incident with arguments to be made either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ALO just needs to STFU. We get it, the cars s**t, his attitude is toxic to the team environment and wouldn't be helping the situation at all.

You could tell from the Engineers response

ALO just needs to STFU. We get it, the cars s**t, his attitude is toxic to the team environment and wouldn't be helping the situation at all.

You could tell from the Engineers response
It was a joke dude. The engineer laughed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back